Quote Originally Posted by ameerat42 View Post
Kev. I gave you 2 s to show it was a joke.

Looking at the posted images when copied into Photoshop, you can see that there are incipient artifacts
present. These will be enhanced when any sort of tonal adjustments is made.

Anthony, the gross appearance of the 2nd, larger version image shows the fence wire to be pretty focused, right to the
reflections under the near tree. After that you can't tell because the detail size is too small. I suspect, though, that there
may be too much compression applied when converting to jpeg and shrinking to fit on AP.

It's hard to tell, and what is needed are a couple of 100% crops of the suspect areas you are talking about. That means,
enlarge the image to FULL/ACTUAL/SIZE/PIXELS after you have converted it to jpeg. Do not save a small version as jpeg
but the full size of the raw file. After that, pick some areas to show using he selection tool. Paste each into a new file
and flatten it in Photoshop, then post here without any further PP.

Make sure you don't select too large areas. Make them say 800x600 pixels. You can do this in Photoshop setting the
selection tool to "Fixed Size". Do not compress too much when saving as jpegs, say no less than quality 10.
I think I am following what you are saying. One problem though, I only have Lightroom, not the full version of Photoshop.