Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4

Thread: Caloundra

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Caloundra

Hi all...anyone here on AP live in or near Caloundra that can suggest some interesting subject matter (old relics/buildings) or secret locations for a nice sunset/sunrise?

I'm heading that way towards the end of March.
    Although I expect to be busy, I hope to get the camera out at least a few hours each day.

Cheers -
    If you replace the 'W' with 'T' in When, Where and What, you get the answer for each question.
    CC more than welcome. Remember, I can't be offended so go for it. Feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time. Thanks in advance.

Member formerly known as : Lplates Glenda's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you know I don't live near there . There is the Military Jetty Golden Beach which can look awesome with the right clouds at sunrise and as long as it isn't covered by fishermen. Some falls near Buderim but you mightn't have time to get there. Lots of retirement villages in Caloundra so you should see plenty of old relics (just like us) around the place. Have a great time.
    Glenda

Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lplates View Post
    Well you know I don't live near there . There is the Military Jetty Golden Beach which can look awesome with the right clouds at sunrise and as long as it isn't covered by fishermen. Some falls near Buderim but you mightn't have time to get there. Lots of retirement villages in Caloundra so you should see plenty of old relics (just like us) around the place. Have a great time.
    Thanks Glenda...heading your way after Caloundra for a few days as well. May get a chance to catch up again.

"Old Relics"....."Just like us"...speak for ya-self

Cheers -

Member formerly known as : Lplates Glenda's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    Thanks Glenda...heading your way after Caloundra for a few days as well. May get a chance to catch up again.

"Old Relics"....."Just like us"...speak for ya-self

Cheers -
    Just give us a call and we can arrange a time. We're heading off soon but will be back in late March.

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    old relics
    Selfie?