Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Great (?) Wall of America.

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chebby View Post
    Bit late in seeing this, but HILARIOUS!!!
    Didn't notice that myself ...... reminds me of when Tony Abbott and Costello were center stage. Abbott and Costello ... very apt.

I did enjoy watching the President's calisthenics class the other day. Every few seconds people stood up, sat down, stood up, sat down.

"If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff.” — Jim Richardson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobt View Post
    Didn't notice that myself ...... reminds me of when Tony Abbott and Costello were center stage. Abbott and Costello ... very apt.

I did enjoy watching the President's calisthenics class the other day. Every few seconds people stood up, sat down, stood up, sat down.
    Hey Bobt
    Our Abbott and Costello were tame in comparison, yeah?? haha.. The Chinese wall was the bit I found hilarious LOL.... I missed seeing the calisthenics class, darn! I've never laughed so much since he got elected.
    www.facebook.com/ChrissyBrownPhotography
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/midgygar/R6un7s

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chebby View Post
    .....I've never laughed so much since he got elected.
    Can I grab you by the pussy?? Thank someone’s god you're not a Muslim or a Mexican??
    I'm not laughing. He's the bloody President of the U.S.A.. That has long term consequences.
    I must learn how to communicate via twitter since it's good enough for the Pres.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark L View Post
    Can I grab you by the pussy?? Thank someone’s god you're not a Muslim or a Mexican??
    I'm not laughing. He's the bloody President of the U.S.A.. That has long term consequences.
    I must learn how to communicate via twitter since it's good enough for the Pres.
    No way, not with anything he says or does. Where I laugh is the responses to his tweets from those who detest him, the memes and SNL portrayals.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    It could help unemployment.

The border is 3.200 Klms long and would require constant surveillance against climbers and burrowers. So one guard, say every 100m, three shifts per day equates to 96,000 shifts daily so lots of new jobs. 'Onya Donald.
    Think you will find its only 96 shifts.... and no doubt he will use the already exhausted boarder control
    long live

http://www.birdphotographyworkshops.com.au

Canon R7, and a lot of other bits and bobs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123