Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Cancer Study

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cancer Study

If you are between 40 and 74yo give some thought to joining this study.......there has gotta be a cure out there for the big C

https://www.abcstudy.com.au/
    Gear: Panasonic Lumix FZ200 / Huawei Mate 20 / LR 5, PSE 12, Da Vinci resolve

"I may be crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."

Fishy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would urge anyone who feels helpless at the continuing deaths from this disease to put themselves forward. There are so many different types of cancer. We recently lost our son to cancer and the ward was full of other sufferers, just about all waiting to die. And there was a waiting list to get a bed for their last days. Whilst undergoing my treatment I was amazed at the number of people being treated for varying types of cancer. The new Peter Mac hospital will be a great addition for cancer treatment and research. From young to old cancer has no exclusions. Somewhere out there is a research team who will make the breakthrough so again if you can help take the step. All the best......
    Cheers Brian.

Canon 7D Kit lenses EFS 18-55 IS EFS 55-250 IS EF28-90 Canon EF 2xll Extender Sigma DG150-500 OS Speedlight 420EX. 580EX