User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  8

Thread: Lynda.com hacked

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lynda.com hacked

Lynda.com : the training website has sent an email out that they have had a security breach. Lynda, among other things offer training courses on editing software, so thought it prudent to share information here on AP. f you have a Lynda account, it could be worth logging in and changing your password.

"We recently became aware that an unauthorised third-party breached a database that included some of your Lynda learning data, such as contact information and courses viewed. We are informing you of this issue out of an abundance of caution. while we have no evidence that your specific account was accessed or that any data has been made publicly available, we wanted to notify you as a precautionary measure."
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Ausphotography Regular Hunter50's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rick, thanks for letting us know about this. One of the things I appreciate about AP is that you post this sort of news and other info on websites and software that we use, or are interested in, as photographers. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk