hi guys bought my 35m prime lens on Friday night for my Sony a 6000, had a little bit of a play with it yesterday after work Saturday. And have to admit I quite like it. I enjoy taking my camera gear away on holidays with the family and friends, but it becomes a bit of a chore sometimes. Carrying a camera 2 lenses and used to be a GoPro! Sometimes it feels like I'm the one who's missing out on the activities which we are looking at! If I take my camera bag it's not as bad but most of the time my camera bag has a lot of open pockets and in a tourist area I tend to take a backpack, and all my lenses are in protection cases inside the backpack, in other words it can take a while to put the backpack down find the Lens take it out the cover swap them over blah blah blah. Earlier this year on holidays I carried that backpack everywhere and being so much humidity my back was just sweating the whole time, got to the stage the last 3 days of our trip my camera stayed in our hotel room and I just used my mobile phone when the the opportunity arise. So my question is can I get away with just the 35 millimetre lens? I also have the 16-50mm & 55-210mm. Most of my photos are face shots up to 4m away, pubs scenes cafe scenes, and the normal tourist photo destination photos!
My wife just bought me a new pacsafe sling bag for our trip to Bali in 4 weeks time, it's nowhere near as big as my osprey adventure pack! And do most of you guys use the protection lens cover cases in a backpack? And do I need a protective lens filter? Cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk