Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  21
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I just landed an amateur "photoshoot"

Ausphotography Regular Brian500au's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try Model Mayhem. There are plenty of amatuer models who would gladly trade TFP.

if you are a just starting out in this area then you can hire a professional model on MM. Just let them know you are starting out and you want an experienced model to work with you. If you get the right model you will learn so much in one session and a great way to build confidence.
    Last edited by Brian500au; 06-12-2016 at 11:31pm.
    www.kjbphotography.com.au

1DxII, EOS R, 200-400 f4L Ext, 100-400 f4.5-5.6L II, 70-200 F4IS, 24-70 F2.8 II, 16-35 F4IS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! It sounds like a fantastic opportunity to get yourself out there and out of your confirm zone! Let us know how you go

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by *~Min~* View Post
    Update: she hasn't responded to my last messages (after organising a meeting place to review my photos and everything and then not telling me a time) so doesn't seem to be going ahead..so this was all a bit disappointing but oh well. If it changes, I'll let you know but I'm not overly hopeful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just saw this post... thats a shame. I had a similar experience and its always disappointing. Hopefully you continue to put yourself out there and another opportunity comes your way.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    Just saw this post... thats a shame. I had a similar experience and its always disappointing. Hopefully you continue to put yourself out there and another opportunity comes your way.
    Thanks for your encouragement Binnie. I'll certainly keep myself open to such opportunities but life has certainly gotten in the way of my photography of late. Think I'll join a club once things fall into place a little more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12