Thread: Hello Sunday Morning

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Sunday Morning

Some may have watched the Australian Story tonight about the ABC Journalist Tabitha Cummins coming out as an Alcoholic.

During the story an organisation - Hello Sunday Morning - was mentioned a few times.

Hello Sunday morning promotes the idea that we don't have to drink to have fun.An initiative to try an address the link that we seem to have, media fuelled, that unless we get drunk we can't enjoy ourselves.

James' girlfriend signed us all up to this after James was killed by a driver who was on drugs on a Sunday morning. All I had to do was sign in each Sunday morning and say whether I'd had a drink or not. As I gave up drinking 30 odd years ago when I started some extra studies it was no big deal for me, but IMO a bl**dy good idea.

Hello Sunday Morning has been running for a few years now and has never asked (to my knowledge) for any donations.

They are now in the running to win $750,000 from Google in the Google Impact Challenge where they are finalists.

They're still not asking for donations, just a vote on the Google page. Please consider them.

https://impactchallenge.withgoogle.com/australia2016
    Last edited by Boo53; 10-10-2016 at 9:38pm.