Hi All,

I know this question has probably been asked many times before, but I’ll ask it again anyway.

I will be heading off to Europe on one of those 29 day tours where you spend a couple of days in each country, seeing all of the major attractions. I imagine there will be lots of cathedrals, castles, museums, landscapes etc to see & photograph.

I would like, if possible, to take only one lens with me, two at the most. I don’t want to be spending too much time changing lenses, as it’s a pretty full on tour, and I don’t really want to miss out on the actual experience worrying about whether I have the right lens on or not. I won’t be taking a tripod.

I have a EF-S 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, but I’m not sure that is wide enough. I will be using a Canon 70D.

I was thinking of the following lenses;
Canon 10-18mm EF-S f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
Canon 10-22mm EF-S f/3.5-4.5 USM
Tamron SP AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II LD

Of these, only the 10-18 has image stabilisation, but also has the shortest range. I’m also not sure how suitable they are indoors, especially as there will be places where flash in not allowed.

I was originally thinking of just taking a Tamron AF 16-300mm F3.5-6.3 VC PZD, but again, I don’t think it will be wide enough.

So, if anyone can give me some advice, it would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Neil