User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  11

Thread: Advertiser removed

8 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

Advertiser removed

I have removed Android Enjoyed from the site advertisers.

I have received advice from NSW Fair Trading regarding this advertiser. The advice in part reads:

This public warning concerns Digital Skies Group Pty Ltd, which trades online as Android Enjoyed, Camera Sky and Klukkur. The three stores sell a variety of smartphones, tablets, cameras and watches.

Fair Trading Commissioner Rod Stowe advises that the warning follows multiple complaints concerned with a range of Australian Consumer Law offences, including problems with the quality of goods sold, acceptance of payment without goods being supplied and the supply of goods unsuitable for the Australian market.

Android Enjoyed, Camera Sky and Klukkur are all online-only businesses, with no physical presence in Australia, despite a shopping mall address listed on all three websites and phone numbers for NSW, Victoria and Queensland.

Any consumers who are unsatisfied after dealing with the online stores have been encouraged to contact NSW Fair Trading.

This company is the subject of numerous complaints, and Fair Trading has been unable to make contact with the business owner despite numerous attempts.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

My Photography

Lowood, Queenland
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Good work Rick
    Please be honest with your Critique of my images. I may not always agree, but I will not be offended - CC assists my learning and is always appreciated

Canon 5D3 - Gripped, EF 70-200 L 4 USM, , 24-105 L 5 IS USM, 580 EX II Speedlite, 2x 430 Ex II Speedlite