User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: paraniona rules

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

paraniona rules

when i was down at Dunrossil Drive taking the 'towards the light' image, i was waiting for the light when an AFP security cop drives up and approaches me
    my first response was 'am i in trouble' to which he replied, with a smile, no
    i was at least 400 metres from the gate of Government house, in fact, from where i was you could not see the gate
    the cop agreed with me that i was not doing anything illeagel, and and that since we were in a public place i was quite entitled to be there and take photographs
    it turns out one of the departing staff had called in saying someone was up the road with a camera, and therefore the security cops had to check it out
    the cop asked for my ID, which i gave him, and he said that i would probably not be bothered again. i bet they ran my details through their system big time
    like i said paraniona rules the world now
    cc and enjoy

Photography is painting with light

K1, Pentax 18-250mm zoom, Pentax 100mm macro, Sigma 50-500mm, Pentax 28-105mm
    Velbon Sherpa tripod Photoshop CS6

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We had to go to an evening reception at Government House in Sydney last year and I was quite surprised when we visited to check things out before hand. We were able to walk into the grounds, big camera and all.
    Worth a visit for the different views of the harbour plus more.