[top]Hi + Help needed with pricing for design firms

Hi,
This is my first time writing in one these forums (after being a long time reader for help/advice).. I sell my travel photography prints via my Etsy store and recently I have been selling and getting more interest from Interior design /styling/architecture firms.... I am aware of selling at wholesale but am a little confused at what price to sell to these types of companies when they aren't going to sell my photos - they are buying them as displays for their homes or for clients homes/offices etc. I recently sold 5 A1 prints to a company and sold at wholesale with a slight discount as I wanted to sale (and still made a profit) However I am understanding that these types of firms want a massive discount? .. I would like to sell more, but also don't want to just "give away" my prints... I have an American based company enquiring about 8 prints at really large sizes 60 x 40 inches on canvas and what to buy the digital file (easier as I am in Australia) ....
In this case, I wouldnt need to pay for printing or shipping and would have a contract directly with their art supplier that its one off print but I dont know how i should price each as I have never printed anything this large.... or if I should offer way more of a discount or just except that I don't want to devalue my work and art and state what I thnk it's worth (within reason)??

Can anyone offer any advice if they have been in similar situations?? I'd like to have more of an idea / package to be able to send out for each quote (within reason for different sizes)

Sorry for long message! I need help lol