As suggested by @Brian500au; in this thread
Here are a series of questions. Feel free to copy them into your reply and answer them, so we each find a bit more out about each other. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced member, tell us a bit more about you, by answering our questions.
1. What/Who got you interested in photography?
2. What is your favourite genre and why?
3. Who was/is your greatest inspiration in photography?
4. What advice would you give someone new to photography?
5. If you had a choice, where in the world/or who would you most like to photograph, and why?
6. Has there been a "special moment" for you in photography?
7. What is your favourite piece of photography gear and why?
8. Tell us something embarrassing/funny that you have had happen/done, related to your photography?
9. Do you have website (or Facebook page, Redbubble, etc) for your photography, that we can share with the members?
10. And finally, what do you enjoy most about being a member of Ausphotography?