Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Something's up with Bridge.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. So can you see the filenames of the first few? Is it possible that you may have opened another folder on your card? If you open the card in Windows File Explorer you may see another folder on the card with the rest of the images in that. I don't know what camera you're using, but with mine, if I rolled over the 10,000 images on continuous numbering, it would open a new folder. Bridge would only show one of those and I'd have to choose the other in the advanced dialogue box.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it your 7D or your 5D? I have both those too. I just plugged the 7D in with two cards in it and Bridge showed the contents of both cards. I'll put another folder on it and see if it shows all the images.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it shows the contents of both folders. That theory is gone then. You haven't got a corrupt card have you?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you see all the images on the back of the camera?

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbler View Post
    Okay. So can you see the filenames of the first few? Is it possible that you may have opened another folder on your card? If you open the card in Windows File Explorer you may see another folder on the card with the rest of the images in that. I don't know what camera you're using, but with mine, if I rolled over the 10,000 images on continuous numbering, it would open a new folder. Bridge would only show one of those and I'd have to choose the other in the advanced dialogue box.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it your 7D or your 5D? I have both those too. I just plugged the 7D in with two cards in it and Bridge showed the contents of both cards. I'll put another folder on it and see if it shows all the images.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it shows the contents of both folders. That theory is gone then. You haven't got a corrupt card have you?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you see all the images on the back of the camera?
    Hi Warbler
    Ok ....I can see the first maybe 4 or 5 images and then I can only see blue squares. It happens with both cameras and all my memory cards ......both old ones and new ones That's why I was thinking that its a bridge issue and not a camera or memory card issue. I can see all the images on the back of the camera no problem. I have a card reader and can upload the images that way but it is clumsy and time consuming compared to using bridge I wonder if I reload photoshop if that would make a difference........
    Canon 5diii; Canon 7D; Canon 3.5 15-85mm IS USM; Canon 4-5.6 70-300mm IS USM; Canon 1.4 50mm , Canon Macro 100mm 2.8 L IS USM, Canon 35mm 1.4 L USM, Canon 24-105mm L IS USM, CPL and UV filters, manfrotto tripod and Lowepro backpack plus dreams for so much more!!