I did a search for this but there's nothing I can spot re my particular question., certainly not in recent history.
I am interested in a good tutorial or site that talks about the sharpening work flow, not necessarily the intricacies of the method itself (i.e. high pass layer in PS using setting x,y,z).
but the workflow via the different methods and packages to a final file for a particular application

What I'm looking for is help on the workflow from Capture One through to:
screen at say, competition entry size photos for AusPF
screen at higher file size/pixel dimensions
Print to various types of media
etc.

I say starting with Capture One but I also use PS, and although not yet using it, I may look at Nik Sharpening. Previously I used LR and just chose the sharpen for screen option for a web based application (for example) but I'm now looking to make sure I am understanding the process properly so that I ensure the best result for a given application.

An example could be

For Web use
Import RAW
Ensure import sharpening is set to xxx in Capture one/or select pre sharpening preset Y in C1/.....
do all PP in Capture One
Save the file as a tiff at the required pixel dimensions
Open PS and sharpen using high pass filter method (for example)
For web use save using settings x,y,z

For Print to paper X

I realise that picking Capture One as the RAW processing software may limit my replies, but if anyone has any good sources of info related to the above I'd be grateful, even if more general and not software specific. I also realise that there are many ways to skin a cat, but if I can be pointed at a few cat skinning processes and helped to understand why particular steps are taken I can work out how I will best achieve the type of skinning I want to do.
Cheers