User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: 7D II firmware update

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7D II firmware update

A firmware update for Canon EOS 7D II is available from the Canon Australia website ( 1.0.4 ---> 1.0.5 ).
    You might also like to check whether you have the latest versions of DPP, Zoom Browser etc.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That one's been around for a while, I think you'll find.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babu View Post
    A firmware update for Canon EOS 7D II is available from the Canon Australia website ( 1.0.4 ---> 1.0.5 ).
    You might also like to check whether you have the latest versions of DPP, Zoom Browser etc.
    I guess you miss the date 27th August 2015 on their website

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree Warbler and Mary Anne. I offer my abject apologies for posting old information.
    The update occurred during one of several trips OS for 5-6 weeks at a time to places where internet access was non-existent or patchy.
    I'm normally very aware of update launches but, in my times at home between trips, I've been focused on processing thousands of photos and
    producing photobooks when not catching up on domestic chores and spending time with my grandson.
    It would be interesting to see whether the camera would have performed much differently with the updated firmware.
    The 7D II + 100-400mm II combo has had big workouts on several private game reserves in South Africa; a total solar eclipse ( from a ship off Palau Jiew ) and Red Birds of Paradise ( in the forest on Palau Gam ), among other wildlife around PNG and Papua Province; and a host of birds, weird geckos, many chameleons and lemurs ( including aye-ayes, indri-indris, diademed sifakas......) during our second visit to Madagascar.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babu View Post
    ... and Red Birds of Paradise ( in the forest on Palau Gam ), ....
    how desperate am I to see some of them photos posted on AP. Bloody firmware updates wouldn't make any difference to how them Red Birds of Paradise look here. Looking forward to seeing a Red Bird of Paradise soon.
    "Enjoy what you can do rather than being frustrated at what you can't." bobt
    Canon 80D, 60D, Canon 28-105, Sigma 150-600S.