User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: Sunset and night shoot at Glenelg Sat Apr 23 @ 4:30

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sunset and night shoot at Glenelg Sat Apr 23 @ 4:30

Just in case you haven't been following the thread regarding an Adelaide shoot, Elly and I are meeting at the Glenelg jetty at 4:30. Plan to shoot the sunset and around the precinct. If you are interested to join us please reply so we can look out for you on the day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to HelenClaire who arranged this meet and whom I had the greatest pleasure in meeting down at Glenelg. She taught me a thing or two, which for me was the driving force in going to a meet, still new to stumbling about with my camera ... she shared her knowledge, some tips and patience with me and I am so very appreciative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry I missed this one, but will keep a look-out for the next one
    CathyC
    D3100, D5100, D7000
    Lenses: Nikon 18-55mm, Nikon 18-70mm, Nikon 18-105mm, Nikon 18-200mm, Nikon 35mm, Nikon 50mm, Nikon 55-300mm
    My Blog: http://anentreeincolour.blogspot.com.au/
    My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/38082060@N05/

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was lovely meeting you too Elly. I hope you ended up with some good shots. I whittled mine down to 3 best shots which I will post later on. Considering them for future comps on this site so need to keep them to myself for the time being. Very pleased with what I ended up with. It was a perfect night albeit rather chilly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once that sun went down .. brrr ... very cold, my fingers were like ice, but so worth it.

I have a couple that I'm happy with .. far far FAR from perfect .. but glad I got something ... I'm just sitting on them for the now while I ponder whether or not they're good enough to share.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Elly,

Don't be afraid to share. If you put them up for critique in the forum you can get tips on the photo which can be very helpful for future shoots. We are all learning. I am still very green in some areas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh, I feel so bad that I missed this. Sorry ladies, you'll definitely have a third next time.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Gear:
    Canon 600D | Sigma 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 | Canon 50mm f1.8 II | Tamron 150-600m f5-6.3 | Manfrotto 680B Monopod
    All kept in: Lowepro Protactic 350AW

The GAS never ends.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, sorry I missed, hadn't logged in for awhile. Look forward to the next one.

Cheers
    Chris
    www.facebook.com/ChrissyBrownPhotography
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/midgygar/R6un7s