User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Site Issue - Changing email address

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Site Issue - Changing email address

I was trying to change my stored email address. When I press save, it says "page not found".
    Am I doing it wrong? I don't suppose people change their email address all that often so I thought it might be an issue that hasn't been reported.

Cheers,

Jodie
    Jodie

Gear - Canon EOS 7D, EOS 6D, 24-105 F4, 70-200 F2.8L IS, Canon EF 100mm 2.8 Macro, Sigma 10-20mm, nifty fifty, EF2xII, 580EX, 430EXII, EFx2 III and a long wishlist

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you didn't make a mistake with the spelling of the new email you tried to enter.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Odd Jodie.

If you send me a PM with your new email address, I can change it for you. Just make sure you spell it correctly cause when an email address change occurs, the site sends an email to the new address. You have to click the link in that email to verify, before you will be able to post again. So any error in the email address would lock you out.

Personally. I have on occasion type an , instead of a . in an email address and 'no likey'.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography