Hi Aper's

Situation........

My first paying gig as an event photographer for a kids sailing regatta over the weekend.

Shot all day Saturday no problems, transferred images from camera to laptop , edited and uploaded to gallery for sale by the morning.

Shot all day Sunday seemingly with no issues...often checking/reviewing images in back of camera throughout the day. The only annoying thing was that I forgot to format my card before starting shooting again so still had Saturdays images on board......no problem as I have plenty of cards if I run out of room.

Go to upload Sunday's images but there only appears to be 6 images from Sunday.......###??? Now here's the confusing thing......I uploaded 2500 images from Saturday (all images I took) When I go to upload Sundays images it says 3500 images on card ...ok so I'm thinking I took 1000 images on Sunday but only 6 are showing up on camera raw uploader window........ahhhhh How can I have shot 2500 on Sat ....there now be 3500 on the card but only 6 of the 3500 are from Sunday???????? I'm confused and very stressed right now.....