User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: Keatings lagoon Fungi and stuff.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keatings lagoon Fungi and stuff.

Went with the intention of taking some bird pics with my tammy 70-200, but none around Spotted some fungi and stuff. Some images a bit soft, but thought l'd post anyway just for the whole experience. Was very overcast and late in the day. The last 2 fungi were shot with a macro. They were near my car when l got back.
    Cheers.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of interesting Fungi there Feathers and I even see one of those horrible nasty biting green ants easy to see I have been bitten by them a lot when I lived in Townsville
    Good to see some water there too, did you get some decent rain from that Cyclone, we got none though it rained here this morning a lousy 2.5mm
    And last is my little err big mate Freddy and how cute is he/she, frogs are my favourite critters and Thanks for Sharing

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
    Lots of interesting Fungi there Feathers and I even see one of those horrible nasty biting green ants easy to see I have been bitten by them a lot when I lived in Townsville
    Good to see some water there too, did you get some decent rain from that Cyclone, we got none though it rained here this morning a lousy 2.5mm
    And last is my little err big mate Freddy and how cute is he/she, frogs are my favourite critters and Thanks for Sharing
    A pleasure Mary Anne Yes, those ants made it very difficult to get close to anything We were lucky but others below us were even luckier when it came to the rain.
    Think we got roughly about 5" in total, and a bit more since. Hope you get some as well, and soon
    I actually thought of you when l saw the frog, knowing how much you like them It was on one of the walk ways, and didn't mind me taking a pic. Cheers.

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A beautiful collection feathers, and a very productive day out with your camera.
    I like the simplicity of the flower/lily(?) with that hint of mauve.

Cheers ...
    If you replace the 'W' with 'T' in When, Where and What, you get the answer for each question.
    CC more than welcome. Remember, I can't be offended so go for it. Feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time. Thanks in advance.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lovely collection. Love the pink fungi and the frog

Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for looking and liking Gazza There weren't to many lilies opened, was lucky to get that one.

Thanks Cricket I wanted to get closer to the red fungi, but the green ants and thorny vegetation prevented me from doing so. Like the colors myself
    Those green frogs are so trusting. Didn't batter an eyelid when l came over to check it out. Cheers.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    I like the simplicity of the flower/lily(?) with that hint of mauve.
    Hey, that's a bit close to CCing. (I've seen mods comment on less here ) I'll agree with you though, since it's not my CC.

The first looks good and is quite interesting (but I can't tell you why. That would be CCing )
    Then there's that frog. Really like that ..... . But might be better with .......

Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark L View Post
    Hey, that's a bit close to CCing. (I've seen mods comment on less here ) I'll agree with you though, since it's not my CC.

The first looks good and is quite interesting (but I can't tell you why. That would be CCing )
    Then there's that frog. Really like that ..... . But might be better with .......
    Your creating some thin ice here mark

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a great variety of fungi. Overall, an interesting pictorial stroll through a very interesting place. Nice Lilly, and nothing soft about the bright oranges in 5th. I hope to see more of the likes of these, and in particular the pinkish scallop shell like fungus in 9th.

Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Martycon The forecast is for some heavy rain soon, So, when it's all over, l shall go back with fungi in mind
    knowing my luck the birds will return, and no fungi cheers.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by feathers View Post
    knowing my luck the birds will return, and no fungi cheers.
    You should be so lucky.

Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got some good rain this week, and the lagoon is flowing at the moment, looking very healthy So hopefully some migrating stuff soonCheers