User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AP Adelaide Meet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Travel is of no bother to me and Glenelg isn't that far away (or I have a soft spot for it as I went to primary school there) ... so Glenelg sounds perfect

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Elly,

Great Glenelg it is then. Sunset is at 5:42pm so what if we meet at 4:30pm at the Jetty? This should hopefully give us time to find a good spot for the sunset. Hopefully it wont be too busy being school holidays and all. I will PM the others in the hope they can make it too.

So for anyone else visiting this thread we officially have a SA Meet on Saturday 23 April @ 4:30pm meeting at the Glenelg jetty

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on the two of you taking the bull by the horns.
    Only took 4 months for this thread to come up with a time and place.

I've got a dinner invite that evening , otherwise I would come along, but you can't please everyone with the timing.

Hope you get some extras along and it turns into something semi regular.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4.30pm sounds great to me, looking forward to it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this sounds lovely, unfortunately, I can't make it ................ but I do look forward to hearing how it went and seeing your pics. I hope to be able to attend a different SA meet-up in the future - maybe a Sunday morning at Botanic Gardens AFTER they have finished all the roadworks for the busway
    CathyC
    D3100, D5100, D7000
    Lenses: Nikon 18-55mm, Nikon 18-70mm, Nikon 18-105mm, Nikon 18-200mm, Nikon 35mm, Nikon 50mm, Nikon 55-300mm
    My Blog: http://anentreeincolour.blogspot.com.au/
    My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/38082060@N05/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone, it looks like I've read this post too late. Only recently came back from a long hiatus.

I'm from the northern suburbs of Adelaide and depending on when and where, I would be interested in joining another shoot if one is organised.
    D7200 | Sigma 18-250 f3.5 Macro | Nikon AF-S 50mm f1.4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will keep an eye on future meets as was only chatting with someone yesterday and referred them to this forum for meet ups etc. So made me login and have a look.
    Newbie to the world of Digital Gear: Nikon D60 - 18-55mm - 55 - 200mm - SB400 - New Sigma 10-20mm
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/vk5mmm

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddragon View Post
    ... joining another shoot if one is organised.
    -- Or, if you organise one
    CC, Image editing OK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ameerat42 View Post
    -- Or, if you organise one
    Good point. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone, it looks like I've read this post too late. Only recently came back from a long hiatus.

I'm from the northern suburbs of Adelaide and depending on when and where, I would be interested in joining another shoot if one is organised.
    Hi Reddragon, I'm an enthusiast not a professional. I've done a couple of shoots with another photographer which I really enjoy, so I'm all for collaboration. What type of photography are you interested in?

Chris
    www.facebook.com/ChrissyBrownPhotography
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/midgygar/R6un7s

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chebby View Post
    Hi Reddragon, I'm an enthusiast not a professional. I've done a couple of shoots with another photographer which I really enjoy, so I'm all for collaboration. What type of photography are you interested in?

Chris
    Hi Chebby, I haven't gone on many shoots with other photographers yet (enthusiast or professional) but I'm open to the possibility. My passion would have to be landscape photography but this early in my photography journey, I'm not limiting myself to just that. I don't see the advantage in not taking experience where I can get it.

Do you have a favourite style or subject?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Chebby, I haven't gone on many shoots with other photographers yet (enthusiast or professional) but I'm open to the possibility. My passion would have to be landscape photography but this early in my photography journey, I'm not limiting myself to just that. I don't see the advantage in not taking experience where I can get it.

Do you have a favourite style or subject?
    I've been doing portraits a lot lately with a number of shoots coming up. I'm really at the stage where I want to experience/learn lighting more and fine art photography. I've teamed up a couple of times with another photographer for portrait shots which I enjoyed. Haven't uploaded photos from most recent shoot coz having problems with post editing. I have 4-5 models who I want to work with over the next month or so and we're keen to do some shoots. I have concepts in mind and I'm nearly ready for the artistic shoot (maybe Sat/Sun). If we were to do some together, I'd have to check with the model and see if she is ok collaborating with both of us. They may want to see your work as I've had a model ask that before of another photographer I was going to shoot with. Under my name is my Facebook page if you want to see my work. Still learning, but just love photography. What do you reckon? Interested?

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I have seen some camera clubs mentioning that they were doing shoots with a bunch of people too, landscape and models. I'm not in one of those groups but maybe that's another place for you to start, you may already have considered this.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All,

I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea but i was wondering if anyone is going to be heading to the Clipsal 500 this weekend? I'll be heading along and giving my long lens a good workout and would love to catch up with anyone heading there as well.

Just an idea.

Cheers,

S.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Gear:
    Canon 600D | Sigma 18-250mm f3.5-6.3 | Canon 50mm f1.8 II | Tamron 150-600m f5-6.3 | Manfrotto 680B Monopod
    All kept in: Lowepro Protactic 350AW

The GAS never ends.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12