I'm approximately 6 days into free trialing CC 2015, (thinking of upgrading from CS6) but I'm having
problems with my Wacom Intuos Pro tablet lagging
I'm also getting an annoying HUD everytime I press Ctrl, Alt, Shift etc...
I'm assuming it's a CC problem/setting? I jumped back into CS6 while it was still installed and everything was fine again...
Actions taken so far;
- Tried various preferences in CC...I'm sure I could be missing something simple here
- Completely uninstall Wacom drivers and preferences then started fresh (That did make a slight improvement with lag)
- Performed a Disk Clean-up. CC 2015 is installed on a small 120 GB SSD, now have 16GB free
- Uninstalled CS6, just in case
- The odd restart or two...photoshop and computer
- Pulled out remaining hair & yelled at the dog (in a polite way)
Basic System info if this assists?
I'm almost convinced that I'm overlooking something basic, any suggestions would be much appreciated