Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: 6D WIFI

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6D WIFI

After having all my camera gear stolen and waiting for insurance I am looking at the 6D for a couple of reasons
    1.I do a lot of concert photography and like that you can push the ISO something that the 5d mk2 struggled with in low light
    2.Also when im taking photos at concerts events etc I always get asked to send photos through while event is live so just wandering if any body else uses this feature for that purpose and how they go with it?
    Be great to send images to the client while the event is happening via email after downloading them on your phone(i would save RAW & JPEG)

any thoughts??
    Canon5D MK III,Canon 6D,Canon 17-40 L ,Canon 24-70 MKIIL , [/COLOR],Canon 70-200MkII L ,Sigma Fisheye 15mm 2.8 ,Canon 2xMk3 Extender, 430EX11 Flash , Lee Big Stopper & Other Lee Filters.
    Manfrotto 055XPROB + 322RC2 + MBAG80P.
    Critique is allways welcome, Any help and advise will allways be appreciated.

davidwalkerphotography.net

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My concern with replacing the current 6D right now would be that rumour mill is starting to report 6D Mark 2 will probably be appearing next year. I guess if you are a professional you need the right gear now - not next year! Depending on the movement on stage, missing shots because the autofocus can't keep up might be an issue resolved with the newer model. This presumes that you prefer full frame. I think I will hold out to see how much the 6D Mark 2 improves on the current model.
    Berni

""The most important piece of camera equipment you will ever own sits between your ears...."

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3min 55 on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCKiJ1nOMFU covers image handling on a phone.

70D and 6D