In software that came with my Canon Camera, I remember you could apply a saved set of adjustments, to an entire batch of photos.
It was fantastic if they were all taken at the same time and location and settings, and all needed much the same processing.

Alas, I've not used it for a long time, and it's not even on this computer anymore.
I do however have Photoshop CC 2015 and do most of my stuff in there a photo at a time. Not too much of a problem as I generally take only a relatively small number of shots, and often widely apart and at different times and settings, so they all need individual treatment.

However, recently I've started shooting professionally for an aerial photography company (yes, I'm a licenced and accredited UAV pilot, and yes this company is officially accredited by CASA with their UOC etc etc, this isn't one of the dodgy outfits popping up)
I had to do an aerial shoot of a construction site for a builder, and they are all shot in RAW, and all taken within minutes of each other in the same light and camera settings, so most need just the same processing.

I'd like to apply the basic presaved RAW process to all of them for shadows, highlights, lens correction etc, and then preferably apply a saved action from within PS (high pass sharpen).
There are hundreds of these shots, and so far I'm having to open each RAW file in Photoshop's RAW program, apply the first saved process there, then select to have it open the image in PS, and then apply the high pass sharpen action and save as jpg there, It's not a massive job, maybe a minute or less per photo when really in the swing, but it's so tediously repetitive, I'd love to be able to apply even some of these steps - even just that first RAW process - to them as a batch.

Can this be done?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.