Hi Guys,

I am planning another trip around South East Asia for 6-12 months maybe longer I pretty much settled on the A6000 over the A7 for a variety of reasons such as price, more compact and the money saved I can spend on better lenses for the A6000 or 7000 and I think I will get the near same results as I am not a pro photographer and don't think I would benefit from the A7.

As I am travelling overseas next year and may wait to the A7000 comes out if anyone has any details of this? but what lenses would complement this camera for travelling? I am happy to spend $1200 - $1600 on multiple high quality lenses and filters but only really want to take 2 possibly 3 lenses at the most. I currently don't have any decent lenses so will be starting from scratch!

Considering I know little about Sony Cameras or lenses I am currently researching would love your input, my main photos would be:

- Landscape (Possible wide angel)
- Street Photography / Culture
- Everyday travel photos
- Long exposures at night with gorilla pod.
- Minimal video

I will be transferring photos onto a laptop for some basic post processing then uploading onto my travel blog that I will be setting up so I would really like nice quality pictures.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.