Just invested (only moderately) in Perfect Photo Suite 9.5 from ON1 software. All I can say is "Wow!!"

I've been a Perfect Effects user for quite a while, just because it plugs into Lightroom and Photoshop and has some easy-to-use tools that mean I spend less time behind the monitor and more time behind the camera. Which brings me to my recent purchase...

I can't believe how much time and energy this program is saving me, just in the shortest possible experience period. No, I don't need CC6 for the sort of stuff I do. Most of the time I've been happy with my LR5.7 and PSE9 combo. Not any more! This is only the first software program (after Lightroom) that has actually made it easier to work from the word go! I love it! No I do not work for ON1. Not I do NOT get any commission for gushing like this. I just wanted to share with my AP friends something that may make their lives soooo much easier in post-processing.

Here is a brief video explaining why this program steps it up for Lightroom users. You're welcome.