I spotted these small ants on my kitchen bench, and resisted the urge to spray them with the good old Pea Beau when I saw what they were doing.
1. Hmmmm. What's that? A nice grain of rice.
2. Up we go.
3. Ok, sideways now.
4. All hands on deck! This is slippery.
5. Alright, not too sure where this is going now...
6. No....they're not, are they?....
7. And this is the point where human intervention is called for.
As entertaining as this little trek was, I had to end the party early with a burst of the afore-mentioned Pea Beau. Luckily, the rice never made electrical contact.