Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4

Thread: Just really happy with Ausphotography

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just really happy with Ausphotography

Just wanted to say that i have been a member of AP for a few years now and really happy with the site i think it brings a lot of good advice tips and the comps are great
    there a heaps of forums out there which i have joined but find myself always coming back to AP
    With that said just wanna say a big thank you for all involved and really good to see on the forums people who have been loyal and also members for a long time
    Keep up the good work
    Canon5D MK III,Canon 6D,Canon 17-40 L ,Canon 24-70 MKIIL , [/COLOR],Canon 70-200MkII L ,Sigma Fisheye 15mm 2.8 ,Canon 2xMk3 Extender, 430EX11 Flash , Lee Big Stopper & Other Lee Filters.
    Manfrotto 055XPROB + 322RC2 + MBAG80P.
    Critique is allways welcome, Any help and advise will allways be appreciated.

davidwalkerphotography.net

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks David. Always good to get feedback, good and bad. We try and make AP a friendly place, and let members decide the way the site goes by asking for ideas etc quite regularly. After all, without the members, the site is nothing. So thank you, for being a member!
    Last edited by ricktas; 01-05-2015 at 8:17pm.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography