User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Post about what to charge .....

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    farmmax gives good advice.

From what you have disclosed I concur with that advice.

If you choose to follow that route, then Suzanne Sease or Frank Meo would be two people you might choose to contact initially for assistance.

Suzanne works under her own company name and Frank's company is 'Photocloser'.

Suzanne is located in Richmond and Frank is based in New York City.

If you can't find them, email me, I am not sure if posting links to businesses is allowed here.

WW

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to everyone for all the responses on this thread.....I said I would keep everyone posted as to what came of it all.......To date I have not heard a thing back from them after my last email. It has been a while now (nearly 2 weeks ) so I'm not expecting to hear from them. Ooh well, it was nice to know that someone liked my pics enough to bother enquiring. It would have been courteous I think to still respond to my email even if it was a thanks but no thanks...........
    Canon 5diii; Canon 7D; Canon 3.5 15-85mm IS USM; Canon 4-5.6 70-300mm IS USM; Canon 1.4 50mm , Canon Macro 100mm 2.8 L IS USM, Canon 35mm 1.4 L USM, Canon 24-105mm L IS USM, CPL and UV filters, manfrotto tripod and Lowepro backpack plus dreams for so much more!!

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that it is very likely that there was an element of immediacy for them to acquire an image or images. I expect that what governed that immediacy has now passed and they are concentrating on what is immediate to their purposes, now.

It occurs to me that the initial contact to you was in an opportunistic manner and was not seeking a long term business relationship.

By you keeping your word that you would keep the forum informed apropos developments and outcomes, is one indication that your style of business interaction would be to develop long term relationships.

If the above observations and conclusions are correct in fact, then it would also be likely that any negotiations that might have developed between you two parties, would have caused you frustration.

However, whatever one's preferred business style is, one can always re-act with immediacy if one has their skittles in a row. It seems to me that you are now much more equipped to react quickly and with authority when a similar opportunity arises.

WW
    Last edited by William W; 28-04-2015 at 10:05am. Reason: Added last para.

http://steveaxford.smugmug.com/
    About in the middle between Byron Bay, Ballina and Lismore
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd that they didn't respond, even if it was with "we were thinking of $20". Good luck with your next opportunity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12