has anyone had any problems when dealing with nikon australia?

my D600 had oil spots on the sensor, so i sent it in to be replaced (it was through the local Nikon Authorized Service Centre) and i was told it would be repaired, it was sent to Sydney, and it would take 1-2 weeks for the repair, and i would be notified of any changes.

after 2 weeks i had heard nothing, so i emailed. and was sent the identical email i was sent initially, "thanks for sending it in repairs will take 1-2 weeks, we will notify you of any changes." after week 3 went by i decided to complain to Nikon Australia'a Head office, and i got a reply saying my camera was going to be replaced with a Nikon D610, and it would be ready to collect in 1-2 days. this took over a week.

all in all the entire process took over a month, with no communication at all unless i was to follow it up myself. i am well aware that things happen, and problems arise, but the complete and total lack of communication is just terrible.

has anybody else had similar experiences with Nikon Australia? or am i just really unlucky?