Hi Everyone,

After much debate I'm going to move to one of the Oly micro 4/3rd beasties to replace my Nikon kit. I'm finding the overhead of the D600, even with the relatively petite 50mm prime to be a real pain in the neck and so frankly I just don't use it very much at all.

So I was looking for a recommendation as to what you'd recommend. What I shoot is:
1) Mainly the kids, these days they're both really mobile so need a reasonable FPS, but it's more focus speed that's important. Mixture of indoors and the lighting that comes with that but also a heap of outdoor stuff
2) I also take a lot of travel shots, mainly landscapes and wider stuff but all handheld (very rarely crack out the tripod)
3) Weather sealing and being reasonably tough is important as I just want to dump the camera in my bag and go

I'm thinking the 12-40 f2.8 to start with as when I look through my photos >95% fall into that range. What I'm not sure about is whether to:
a) Go the EM-1 which probably for my hands (larger) seems a good fit. The test I did with that seemed comfy and the grip would only help. But it is larger than I'd ideally like
b) Go the EM-5 Mark II (Mark II over Mark I mainly because of the purported AF improvements). Mark I was also comfy enough to not cause any angst (although defo a different feel in the hand)

Open to other suggestions / thoughts and all comments gratefully received!

Brenden