User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Online Framers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online Framers

After a series of terrible experiences with bricks and mortar framers, I'm considering trying out an online outlet instead so I can have the frames delivered in bulk and then mount the prints myself.

I print everything myself, so while I'm not concerned about the quality of their printing, the framed prints will be going straight to sale so the framing needs to be of sufficiently high quality in terms of both materials and workmanship.

If anyone has any experience of using an online framer, good or bad, I'd really appreciate your thoughts and feedback.

Thanks,
    Michael.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have used frameshop before, but not for quite some years, I tend to use local suppliers now. The other option is setting up a redbubble account and getting them to do it all, printing, framing etc. Again though, I have not used them for several years, but the quality used to be great.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the feedback, Rick. How did you find the frames from frameshop - any good?
    I do try to keep all my printing in-house, so unfortunately redbubble isn't an option for me right now.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I only ordered 3 from them, as the purchaser had chosen what they wanted in frame style, and they had it in stock. The quality was quite good, but I am going back 6 years or more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife has been using Frameco for some time, and has been satisfied with their service and quality. They are based in Victoria, will supply for DIY or (as for where she worked) provide a complete service.

http://www.frameco.com.au/
    Constructive critique of my photos is welcome and appreciated.