Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax1412 View Post
    Probably wouldn't be a bad camera for someone who wanted something cheap and still be able to do some zoom without carrying additional lenses.
    Is that all? Does IQ not matter? It has been brought into question in other Nikon superzooms with the same sensor.
    CC, Image editing OK.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ameerat42 View Post
    Is that all? Does IQ not matter?
    All I meant was that it would be good for the amateur who might want the luxury of zooming in but without the need for carrying multiple lens.

What did you mean by IQ? Are you saying that only people with low IQ should buy this? I'm not being smart, I'm trying to understand what you meant by this comment. Perhaps a lot of people aren't interested in knowing about F-stops, ISO, etc (I'm not one of them, I'm trying to learn). All I said was it would be a simple camera for someone who wanted zoom capabilities without the need for other lens. If, by talking about low IQ, you mean it wouldn't be good for those that want to delve into all the settings etc of taking a photograph, then those people would also not be interested in anything other than an SLR where they could put on a lens suitable to the situation they are taking photos with.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax1412 View Post

What did you mean by IQ? Are you saying that only people with low IQ should buy this?
    IQ = Image Quality!
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography