User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: Happy 59th Birthday NikonNellie! (27th of February)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Happy 59th Birthday NikonNellie! (27th of February)

Happy 59th Birthday NikonNellie!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at Australian Photography.

(27th of February)

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best wishes for a very and hope you have lots of fun!
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Rick and Odille. It's also my Mum's 90th birthday today. We are having a big family gathering tomorrow to celebrate.
    Last edited by NikonNellie; 27-02-2015 at 9:06am.
    CAMERA: Nikon D800, Nikon D7000
    LENSES: AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Macro, Sigma 10 - 20mm F/4 - 5.6, Sigma 150 - 500mm F/5 - 6.3 APO DG OS, Nikkor 18 - 200mm F/3.5 - 5.6 VRII,
    Sigma 70 - 200mm f/2.8 APO EX DG OS, Tamron SP 24 - 70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD, Sigma 85mm F/1.4 EX DG, Nikkor AF-S 16-35mm F/4 ED VR, Nikkor AF-S 200-500 f/5..6E ED VR
    MY WEBSITES: www.nawimages.com, http://nelliewajzerphotography.smugmug.com/, http://NellieWajzerPhotography.blogspot.com

It's all about the Light!
    Tech Admin
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woo Hoo!! Have a great day!
    regards, Kym Gallery Honest & Direct Constructive Critique Appreciated! ©
    Digital & film, Bits of glass covering 10mm to 500mm, and other stuff

Lightbender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a great birthday!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday Narelle and All The Best on this Special Day

And all the best to you Mum on her special day also, what a great age to reach.

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Who let the rabble in?
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very happy birthday to you, Narelle! I hope you (and your mother) have a great birthday today and a great day tomorrow to celebrate!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for your birthday greetings Kym, Grant, Mary Anne and Lance. It's actually been a rather quiet affair today. One of the teachers that I work with also celebrates her birthday today and the rest of the music department usually put on a cake and a very musical birthday song for the occasion. However, Gloria is not working today so they asked me if it was ok if we had the cake on Monday when she will return to work - not a problem I said. It was very heartening when some of the Yr 12 students all yelled out in class - "Happy Birthday Mrs W..." including their teacher.

A. P's Culinary Indiscriminant
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    happy birthday Nellie from Mongo. Mongo has to give you the bad news that he will not invite himself to your party this year. It's not that he wants to starve you of his unforgettably great company and free food tasting talents, it's just that he got a bigger offer at the world food fair in Acapulco. Mongo knows you will be a sweetheart and keep some leftovers for his return....BTW in that regard, Mongo is really partial to savouries in favour of sweets.........

Mongo is sure you will be much better informed than the last birthday person Mongo said this to. That was a really strange person. For some reason, they were determined in their belief that Mongo should ingest the treats as suppositories.........go figure that ??

Try and have a great celebration even if it will be without Mongo.
    Nikon and Pentax user

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy (belated) birthday. I am sure you would have a wonderful weekend.
    cameras: Sony A7 II, A7r, NEX-7, A350, HX50V; Canon EOS 70D | Flickr | a very happy Mac user

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    59? Nah, nope, no way, never, no, nix ... I can't believe you are 59 years young ... already? Well happy birthday anyway Narelle.
    Waz
    Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who matter don't mind don't matter and those who mind don't matter - Dr. Seuss...
    D700 x 2 | Nikkor AF 50 f/1.8D | Nikkor AF 85 f/1.8D | Optex OPM2930 tripod/monopod | Enthusiasm ...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    happy birthday Nellie from Mongo. Mongo has to give you the bad news that he will not invite himself to your party this year. It's not that he wants to starve you of his unforgettably great company and free food tasting talents, it's just that he got a bigger offer at the world food fair in Acapulco. Mongo knows you will be a sweetheart and keep some leftovers for his return....BTW in that regard, Mongo is really partial to savouries in favour of sweets.........

Mongo is sure you will be much better informed than the last birthday person Mongo said this to. That was a really strange person. For some reason, they were determined in their belief that Mongo should ingest the treats as suppositories.........go figure that ??

Try and have a great celebration even if it will be without Mongo.
    Awe......that's a shame Mongo. I was looking forward to you devouring one of the kiddies. One of the little lads is a particularly savoury morsel and I think you would have enjoyed him immensely. Still, if I had the choice between a birthday party and Acapulco, I know which one I would go for.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you antony for your birthday wishes. We had a lovely picnic and my Mum really enjoyed herself - more than anything she loved having her family around her and watching the kids playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDo View Post
    59? Nah, nope, no way, never, no, nix ... I can't believe you are 59 years young ... already? Well happy birthday anyway Narelle.
    Unfortunately that is the case Waz. I will stop counting them after I reach the big 60. Thank you for your birthday wishes.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Missed this thread.
    Remember you and Waz will always be older than me.
    And since you're only as young as you feel, I'll always be older than you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mark - there are some days when I feel ancient!