Hey folks,

So I picked up my latest batch of processed film yesterday, started looking at the film when I got home & this entire roll of Ilford 3200 was just way washed out, basically junked. Pretty disappointed with that, but now i just want to figure out what happened so there isn't a repeat in the future!

I was shooting a flat track race, you might just be able to make out the shape of a rider heading towards right of frame.

I shot about another 5 rolls of film on the same day, some Ilford HP5 & the rest various colour films. All of the others came out fine, so I seriously doubt it was anything I did wrong? I was using a Canon T90, I always check that it detects the ISO correctly and I was shooting at dusk/early night under floodlights so there's just no way it could have been overexposed that much. I was actually leaning on the underexposed side of things.

So the next question is whether it was processed incorrectly? Is it possible to tell from looking at the negative? I haven't been shooting film that long so I'm not too sure about what a processing mistake looks like. I have used the same film in the past so I'll compare with the other negatives tonight.

Cheers for any help on this.