I've done another wedding, strangely on the recommendation of the first couple.

It was another 'in the park' ceremony, with the reception at my local watering hole, 95% candid, with just a few semi-formal shots.

A friend of the bride did the table settings and I was asked to take some shots of the tables all set-up, which I did, and included in the package I presented to the bride and groom.

The folk at the pub have now asked me for copies of the table set-up to use on their website to promote their business as a casual wedding reception venue.

My initial thought was to just give them the shots, gratis, as I know them well, and as I said, this is my watering hole. But then I thought they will be using my work to promote their business so perhaps I should treat this as a commercial request, bearing in mind that they don't provide me with free beer and food.

The shots aren't great, but it is also hard to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. I'll be giving them three shots, all taken from very cramped positions requiring a wide angle and lots of lens correction in PP.

What would be a fair ask, $ wise, or should I just ask for a free feed and a couple of glasses of vino.

This is one of the shots.

Tables2E2 - CopyAP.jpg