User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capture NX-D v1.1.0 .. just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!

A royal pain in the bum! arthurking83's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Capture NX-D v1.1.0 .. just when you thought it couldn't get any worse!

Nikon are there just to confirm the theory that worse can get even worserer!

For anyone resilient enough to contemplate trialing CNX-D(prior to the latest update to v1.1.0(up from v1.0.3), I don't recommend trialling the update.

It it weren't bad enough that the previous versions were glacially slow, and volcanically unstable(crashes in 3 attempts to open out of every 4 for me).

So far it's yet to crash at start up .. and by this I mean the notification that you get in Win7 that 'CaptureNX-D has stopped working'

Now I have to wait for about 35mins(actually did this!) for CNX-D to realise that it indeed has locked itself up and is totally unusable in any way.
    6:50PM : Updated v 1.0.3 to v1.1.0
    Tried to open the software immediately(to see if the new features work)
    Waited about 1-2mins .. nothing. Half it's graphic interface has rendered and that's it.
    OK .. maybe I probably should reboot.
    Rebooted .. got bored with it, so popped some food in the oven for dinner.

7:00PM : I know the news is about to come on.
    Clicked the icon to start(if that's what it's supposed to actually do! ) CNX-D again .. again a 1/4 rendered interface.
    image thumbnail icons are there, but without the images of the photos they're supposed to represent. Apart from the very top of the window where it says CaptureNX-D all grey boxes for tools and navigation pane and so forth. Waited about another minute.
    7:01PM : Stuff this! back to the kitchen, make salad, glance at the news as I can.
    have dinner, watch news and the intro to 730 report.

7:35PM : quickly back to PC .. forgot I had tried to start CNX-D .. still at the basically grey tooless series of rectangles, with one of my images on the main screen, the thumbnails still haven't rendered, but the tool pane and the navigation pane have rendered now.
    Only the Gods of insufferable patience know how long it took to render something in the program(I personally forgot I had it running : with the note that running is a very loose description of what it was doing)

7:35PM : clicked something within the interface. I forgot now what I clicked, needless to say it did nothing. Waited(an eternity) to again realise nothing was going to happen in the next 35mins at least .. so back to the telly again.

8:00PM : maybe 9:00PM(can't remember exactly as my brain has fried from trying to get CNX-D to respond to something.
    Not remembering what I clicked earlier, I now made a deliberate and calculated effort to click on one of the thumbnail icons.
    if my calculations are correct, it's in a folder of images I know, so the next image I click on to generate the main preview is different.

8:01 : (maybe 9:01PM .. CNX-D could be a black hole and could be messing with my local space-time continuum!)
    I know I definitely clicked the next thumbnail icon in the series of 5 images in this folder .. it now a matter of waiting for the program to do something .. or the universe to finally end at it's expected 10¹⁰⁰ years from now. I think it's more likely that the end of the universe will come first.

~10:00PM after another forced shut down via task manager and another reboot .. I've come to the realisation that Nikon(software gurus) have been sent here, to Earth on a mission from the Gods of insufferable patience .. go forth and create something to worship!

In that they have.

If you're a glutton for suffering a long, slow, painful brain draining game of patience .. Nikon have the perfect product for you!

Normal people would ideally stay away

In summary: My personal opinion and evaluation of CNX-D (v1.1.0) is this is the worst value for money product I've ever experienced!
    (for those lost on the relevance of this last comment .. CNX-D is a free download)

I've had items I've paid for that haven't represented as bad value for money rating as has CNX-D.
    Some things I've purchased have imploded or exploded upon having opened the carton containing the product!
    My lower rating for CNX-D is based on a notion of equivalence ... in that I couldn't even open the carton with CNX-D!

...... 10:35PM 28/1/10¹⁰⁰ .... finally gave up on waiting for CNX-D to render the next image in the series. Shut it down and uninstalled it
    Nikon D800E, D300, D70s
    {Nikon}; -> 50/1.2 : 500/8 : 105/2.8VR Micro : 180/2.8 ais : 105mm f/1.8 ais : 24mm/2 ais
    {Sigma}; ->10-20/4-5.6 : 50/1.4 : 12-24/4.5-5.6II : 150-600mm|S
    {Tamron}; -> 17-50/2.8 : 28-75/2.8 : 70-200/2.8 : 300/2.8 SP MF : 24-70/2.8VC

{Yongnuo}; -> YN35/2N : YN50/1.8N

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A blood-curdling tale of woe and despair, to be sure!

However, I liked your geological allusions.

It seems that this sort of stuff is what passes for progress.

Oh, I know!!! Maybe it should be used to process Canon raw files. It sounds like it would be
    just as good doing that.
    CC, Image editing OK.

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurking83 View Post
    Shut it down and uninstalled it
    I did that after 3 hours with the first version the day it was released and I haven't looked back since.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Account Closed at member's request
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard a rumour that NX-D was commissioned by Adobe to get more people to move to Lightroom.

I tried using the previous version on my Mac and it kept crashing every time I went from thumbnail view into single image view. OSX is far more stable than windows () so it's unusual for apps to crash. The only ones that normally crash for me is Microsoft's B grade attempt at Office for Mac and now NX-D, with the exception that at least Microsoft Office doesn't crash every time you open it, it generally waits fro you to have a large document open that you haven't saved in at least 5 minutes.

NX-D is the most useless piece of crap I have ever had the misfortune of installing. I consider it to be the anti-Christ of photographic software.
    Last edited by MissionMan; 29-01-2015 at 6:52am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds unfortunate.

Way Down Yonder in the Paw Paw Patch jim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth, NX_D (ver. 1.0.3) has never crashed on my Mac, and it renders NEFs quite nicely, though it's a little slow (it takes about two seconds for the image to display fully for example).

The control set is limited, but appropriate for raw conversion, and the interface is a bit cluttered, but that's not unusual unfortunately. None of this would be much use to someone who can't get it to open at all, but if you can it's not terrible. There are better tools available I think.

A royal pain in the bum!
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I @ M View Post
    I did that after 3 hours with the first version the day it was released and I haven't looked back since.
    I vaguely remember that we come to the conclusion, years ago, that you're not at the same level of self abuse that I am
    One day I'll convince you that CNX-D may be worth installing again(in place of VNX2, that is).
    Its just that Nikon are doing an excellent job of trying to convince me otherwise .. so don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by MissionMan View Post
    I heard a rumour that NX-D was commissioned by Adobe to get more people to move to Lightroom.

.... OSX is far more stable than windows () so it's unusual for apps to crash. .....
    I'm trying hard to remember a time when Windows XP or 7 have crashed on me in the past <however many years> since XP .. what about 2004ish .. so maybe 10-11 years of crash free heaven.
    Even when electrical issues(storms/blackouts) happen, and I'm doing my account keeping .. Excel for me has been heaven sent. Computer obviously cuts out, and upon rebooting once power is restored .. Excel is back where I was left stranded and I just continue on.

Never had any issues (other than power) with Windows running while software has been crashing slowly in the background.
    I do have recollections of other software not running nicely, but they have been obscure pieces and not worth the effort in trying again.
    This current install of Win7 has been going strong for over 6 years now and I've installed all manner of garbage software .. always with the idea that I really should do an OS refresh really soon.
    With Win10 imminent soon now(I'm installing it on my tablet to see how it goes first) .. I know I'll eventually get around to refreshing one day

So .. nothing to do with Windows .. the blame is squarely aimed at CNX-D .... 101%
    I'll get a screen grab of what I see for 20-30mins from CNX-D v1.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    For what it's worth, NX_D (ver. 1.0.3) has never crashed on my Mac, and it renders NEFs quite nicely, though it's a little slow (it takes about two seconds for the image to display fully for example).

The control set is limited, but appropriate for raw conversion, and the interface is a bit cluttered, but that's not unusual unfortunately. None of this would be much use to someone who can't get it to open at all, but if you can it's not terrible. There are better tools available I think.
    v1.0.3 is slow but usable once it gets going.
    I've noted that if you point it at a folder with many images(say 50 or 100) it takes a long time to process the icons and build it's image database for the first time.
    it's obvious that background processes, in CNX-D are slowing down initial performance. You can see the indicator in the top right corner showing how many files it has processed in the background.

Image rendering is very good. As you'd expect, it'll be the same as per Nikon's ViewNX2 and Capture NX2 .. ie. very good, if not the best.
    of course you can get great image rendering and abilities from other software .. it's just that I like to see the images as I captured them in the camera.

v1.0.3 has been a complete mixed bag for me.
    On one hand, every second or third attempt at opening the program results in a crash. (not windows .. just CNX-D).
    If the PC has been just booted up, every primary attempt at opening CNX-D is on the money, every time. It's just that if the PC hasn't been rebooted/restarted, subsequent attempts to start CNX-D result in the crash where it just doesn't open up .. then suddenly it does!
    The only program, of the hundreds on the PC, that does this.

Speed wise, I get about the same.
    Click any thumbnail, and the image is blurry for a couple of seconds and then clarity.
    The tools are actually quite handy.
    Remembering that it's free software, so you dont' expect too much, but the tools are quite useful.
    I like to use on the whole, the vignetting tool as a primary start point. Not because I reckon I need vignetting adjustments.
    No!! .. simply because ViewNX2 has an annoying habit of adding 80% anti vignetting to every image it saves.
    (this bugs me more than any other aspect of computing life! )
    Seriously, I use VNX2 on every image, but not to process them .. I use it mainly for the keywording(IPTC) feature, where I embed meta data into each raw file(as they need it).
    So in adding simple keywords into the raw file(which must be saved) .. VNX2 then adds anti vignetting to the image too.
    No actual image processing .. just the meta data additions!
    If this isn't an insane process .. I don't know what is!

Anyhow, I like View NX2 .. it save my a$$ many times, simply because I forget to add metadata to the raw files when I transfer them.
    Doing so in CNX2 isn't an option(in that it's a convoluted one!) .. and in CNX-D it's not an option at all!
    The my other primary purpose for using VNX2 is adding ratings to images.. what to keep what gets dumped sort of rating.
    Again, CNX2 is useless for this, and CNX-D has been written by long gone alien civilization from the outer reaches of the visible universe!
    Doing so in CNX-D doesn't translate into ratings in VNX2 or CNX2.
    (the annoying and stupid practice of adding so called embedded data into side car files, at work there!!)

VNX2 makes it sort of easy to add metadata, and the simplest process to add ratings of two types.

So the issue is, in a strange sort of way, I kind'a need all three programs at the moment, as it's the easiest step to do some processes in one program, and convoluted and retarded trying to do other processes.
    it's just that now CNX-D went from annoying to use to imperative to remove.

Although I say all this, and as I'm tying this up(about 5 mins) .. I pre planned to see and have another go at CNX-D 1.1.0 again, and it seems to be behaving a bit.
    In the background, as I have Firefox up .. CNX-D has got itself up and running! .. 5 minutes!!!
    Maybe that ancient alien race from the outer rim are watching

.. OOOOOH! and Win10 has finally installed itself on my tablet .. need to go and play a bit.

A royal pain in the bum!
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aha! ummm... a bit of here from me.

While everything I'd written in my OP was true of CNX-D on that night(28/1), on opening CNX-D again last night(30/1), it seems to have significantly changed itself on my desktop in the two days of not doing anything on my desktop.

CNX-D's last nights performance was in a level most would consider normal. Slow, but normal.
    Couldn't get the main screen to perform it's stuck, not completely rendered look no matter how hard I tried.
    I had VNX2 and CNX2 both open(both of which use a fair amount of RAM, had virus scanner doing a scan(for some CPU cycle wastage) and CCleaner also doing scans .. all at the same time to load up the PC with some work .. as I tried a few times to cycle through open and close routines for CNX-D.
    And of course zip! It all worked as it should, not as it previously did on it's initial night.
    Still had a few non responsive crashes.
    First try to open and all was good. Second try and it reported itself as not responding. Third try the same again, fourth try it opened without trouble again.
    This random not opening is a bit annoying(but I'm used to it now).

Performance is slightly faster than CNX-D 1.0.3 .. so in that sense it got better.

The major hurdle overcome tho is the interoperability between itself and CaptureNX2.
    Finally Nikon are getting 'it right' .. and CNX-D is on a slow course to being a usable part of a Nikon software workflow.

Prior to CNX-D v1.1.0, and due to the way it uses side car files(of which all go into a sub folder named [NKSC_PARAM] any edits done in CNX2 were subsequently ignored by CNX-D.
    So what you would have is a message explaining that because CaptureNX2 had edited the file already, you could only work on a tiff version of that raw file in CNX-D now.

Now what happens is that you can do further work on a raw file already edited in CNX2 directly in CNX-D.
    The only exception is if you have used Color Efex's tools via CNX2. In this case CNX-D resets the raw file(for it's own purpose) to an untouched state from which you need to start all over again.
    I just did a quick test edit. Opened a raw file in CNX2, edited in some bandaid(cloned out some lens/filter flare in an image) then saved it in CNX2.
    Now CNX-D opens the raw file directly and allows you to save that raw file into another type, or you can continue editing if you need.

This simple process step is a major breakthrough(at least for me). I have no idea why Nikon couldn't do this with ViewNX2 either.
    One thing that really bugs me about CNX2 is batch file editing/conversions. It's convoluted and slow.
    VNX2 is so much better for such steps. Not so much faster, mainly easier to do.
    Find your edited files, select them hit convert to and you're done! Easy.
    Problem is if the raw file has been edited by CNX2, you can't edit the file in VNX2, except for adding any further comments, metadata, or ratings values.
    The editing part doesn't worry me, but the inability to convert the CNX2 edited raw file into a jpg via VNX2 is a major flaw in Nikon's system.

This is basically what's now changed.

While CNX-D is still below par in terms of usability as image editing software goes, the loss of CNX2(in time) is not going to be a major disruptive force it was previously shaping up to be.

The previous issue was, that for any CNX2 edited raw file you NEEDED to have CNX2 on your computer to still have full access to those raw files.
    So for eg. say in 10 years time(with Win20, or OSXX) where CNX2 can no longer survive or run) .. all your images over the preceding 20 years were in a sense useless.
    That is, unless you wanted to go back and re edit the ones you want to convert to usable formats again.

This new ability to convert CNX2 edited files in CNX-D(which should have been made available in VNX2 from day one!) is basically a vital one for anyone that has used CaptureNX in their workflow.
    While some of us used CNX/CNX2 for it's operational ease and quality, Nikon have ceased support for it. CNX2 will not be supported in the next version of <insert favourite OS here>.

I just installed Win10 preview on my tablet, and so far it's looking ok (for tablet OSes), and it still has a desktop flavour to it for those still dependent on desktop/laptop computing(which I am).
    I also installed CNX-D on the tablet as well, and it runs fine, although the 10" screen makes it hard to use effectively.
    Have yet to try to install CNX2 in the now Win10 tablet tho, just to see if it runs, or is buggy.
    The tablet is an old Gigabyte S1080, with a puny single core 32bit Atom processor with a max 2Gig RAM capacity .. and CNX-D runs quite ok on it(with D800 raw files).

Considering the extremely weak performance specs of the tablet, I was expecting CNX-D to be completely unusable on old slow hardware. So far, not so bad.
    So now I'm scratching my head .. what is on my desktop that causes CNX-D so much trouble(where all other software runs smoothly and quickly enough).

A few more tools to edit with, and more importantly the ability to add metadata/ratings into the raw file, and CNX-D would replace ViewNX2 for me.
    Last edited by arthurking83; 31-01-2015 at 12:08pm.

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aha! ( enormous snip ) me.
    I'm still nowhere near inclined to waste the bandwidth downloading it again.

A royal pain in the bum!
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if you even thought about doing so .. in a why not have another peek moment of lunacy, I'd still caution you to do just that .... save your bandwidth for whatever else. Not to mention your time.
    Remember, I'm like the proverbial feline, although I'm well past my ninth lifetime chance.
    Can't help it.
    Besides, I wanted to see how the CNX2 raw file compatibility works .. if it works.

I can report that it does, even tho in 99.99% of situations this compatibility ability is of no real value.
    I think that in X years into the future it will be important tho.

Just be happy that I've subjected myself to such inhumanity as deemed appropriate by Nikon software HQ.
    And that you have been spared the accompanying loss of intellect that seems to be endemic with trying to operate such burdensome software(as is the norm with Nikon software)
    Besides, as mine is already at critically low levels, I figured that I had less to lose than most intelligent curious types did.

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "My future" does not, repeat, does not involve NX-D. What it does involve though is to have all meaningful images that I have processed to where I want them to be saved as TIFF + JPEG to be able to be printed. Any other NEF images that can no longer be accessed ( in the future ) for whatever reason with CNX2 will become dots and dashes consigned to the wheelie bin.

I am working very much in the present to ensure that I have some archival ability with the prints I want. The future may well mean a shift from CNX2 and that may happen with a new camera ( unlikely to be Nikon anyway ) or that CNX2 will simply become unsupported by windows and or hardware. When that is imminent I will be more thoroughly researching good software to do the job but with reference to my aforementioned line, that will not involve NX-D.

A royal pain in the bum!
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I @ M View Post
    ..... What it does involve though is to have all meaningful images that I have processed to where I want them to be saved as TIFF + JPEG to be able to be printed. Any other NEF images that can no longer be accessed ( in the future ) for whatever reason with CNX2 will become dots and dashes consigned to the wheelie bin.

Aha!
    I think consigning any NEFs to the wheelie bin is a major step backwards.
    1. obviously potential future editability and also space requirements.

Of course this is your choice, I just highly recommend against it.

2. If you have no further plans for Nikon camera, then the complete apathy for and towards CNX-D is not only understandable, but logical too.

I understand the lack of acceptance of NX-D now, in it's current state, but who knows what the future holds for it.
    This software, as is(currently) reminds me of Nikon Capture in it's ability(processing and editing features) and that evolved into CaptureNX and NX2.

Look to the past to see what the future holds I reckon.

As for future potential software for editing digital images.. so many times I've almost had the idea that Lr could be the major player for me .. but with each and every attempt to open it I remember why I can't!
    (that insane need to go through the cataloging process is more frustrating than CNX-D the other night(when it didn't want to be CNX-D .. just a random game of Blankety Blanks )

Lr's catalog is outright infuriating and it seems nothing can be done about that .. this is an inherent part fo the program.
    CNX-D the other night was entertaining for a while, then annoying, which then migrated to curiosity(as to why it decided to play straight), but finally and more importantly hopeful(in that all bugs and bites will be ironed out at some point).

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think consigning any NEFs to the wheelie bin is a major step backwards.
    1. obviously potential future editability and also space requirements.
    The surplus 100 nef images that were taken to get the 1 shot that is to be printed are of little concern after printing. They will be discarded, the original NEF, TIFF and JPEG copies will be retained. Storage is minor consideration in the scheme of things.

2. If you have no further plans for Nikon camera, then the complete apathy for and towards CNX-D is not only understandable, but logical too.
    I didn't say that I was going to abandon Nikon cameras totally, you should of all people know that we don't get rid of bodies just cos we buys a new one.
    The existing D50, D200, D700 and D800 units still work, CNX2 still works with all of them. A new camera body will probably be form another maker and will require different raw file support so obviously CNX2 won't work with it but it will still manage to demosaic the files from the existing bodies until 'puter hardware dictates that it is a no go. ---- ( About to finally update the editing machine after god knows how many years ago you built it. )

I understand the lack of acceptance of NX-D now, in it's current state, but who knows what the future holds for it.
    This software, as is(currently) reminds me of Nikon Capture in it's ability(processing and editing features) and that evolved into CaptureNX and NX2.

Look to the past to see what the future holds I reckon.
    Never once did I have the total molasses slowness, refusal to work, crashes and uselessness of NX-D with CNX and CNX2, yes, CNX/2 had a few issues that caused a few rough expletives at times but in the overall scheme of things, I think those hiccups were cured by updates in less time in total for all releases than NX-D has been released for in 3 versions.

Lr's catalog is outright infuriating and it seems nothing can be done about that .. this is an inherent part fo the program.
    No, no, no, you must be having a slight aberration mate, at NO time did I mention any a$obe abominations residing on a pc here.

A royal pain in the bum!
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for CNX2 .. as I see it, it's good to run for as long as you like into a future that both you and I will exist in.

M$ have said that Win10 will be maintained in perpetuity, unlike most of their other OSes which have gone by the way side.

If this is the case, and Win10 is supported by M$ into the next millennium, then you'll be happy to know CNX2 runs just fine on (even the beta version of) WIn10.
    And this on a peewee lil Atom powered tablet, with barely any memory nor CPU cycles to spare!

So if you update to Win10(for example for the sake of keeping safely up to date) .. CNX2 and Win10 play nicely together.
    No need for virtual machines on super computers running some obscure software regime that makes Skynet look like playtime!

As for alternate software .. have kind'a stopped trialling for a bit. Was doing my head in .. more so due to the lack of any real option, rather than the hassle of trying something else.

So far, in terms of editing and ease .. LR is about as good as I can see along the edge of the horizon that represents a probable future.
    PS/CS/CC isn't an option. But as I said .. Lr's stupid clinginess to their cataloging system(rather than making it optional) is the killer carnivore that won't allow me past theat entrance.

As for all this chatter on Nikon software, I can't see ViewNX2 being supported too far into the future either.
    I reckon at some point Nikon will drop it too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if you update to Win10(for example for the sake of keeping safely up to date) .. CNX2 and Win10 play nicely together.
    No unkind laughter please, but sadly the same doesn't apply to Macs. OSX 10.10 apparently doesn't meet the minimum requirements to run CNX2. Though I believe 10.9 was ok.
    Last edited by jim; 01-02-2015 at 3:35pm.

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No laughter from me Jim, I cringe and shake my head in disbelief when software makers can't talk to each other and get their various products working together.

I would think that if Apple had made sure that it supported every bit of decent software out there they might have had a bit more take up of their products?

All sales are good aren't they?

Likewise, if Nikon / Nik software hadn't stuck to the .net framework, maybe those who use Linux as their preferred platform may have bought CNX2?

All sales are good aren't they?

I know that if I could run CNX2 on a Linux machine I would happily do so as having one 'puter dedicated to photo processing is the way I work anyway and anything else that needs to be done is handled by another machine.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lack of software support for Linux certainly a pity.

A royal pain in the bum!
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    ..... OSX 10.10 apparently doesn't meet the minimum requirements to run CNX2. Though I believe 10.9 was ok.
    You better be doubly/triply sure Jim.

Not that long ago, even tho Nikon had stated they no longer support CNX2 .. they released an 'updater' thingy-doodad for OSX10.10.1

If you go to the link, the updater-doodad is a separate download .. not the usual program update.

(to be honest I don't exactly understand the differentiation between an updater and the program itself as I'm not conversant with the Mac environment).

I guess the folks that brought you Claytons also bring you Nikon software ... the update you have .. when you're not having an update!
    Crikey, do they have some strange ways these Nikon software folks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is interesting Arthur. I'll check it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi:

I had many issues in CNXD 1.1.0. I reported to Nikon. Because has many issues, I get back to 1.0.3

Now that Nikon View NXi is comming (with CNXD 1.2.0) I hope that software is more stable.
    Regards.
    J. Arguello.

Constructive Criticism (CC) is alsways welcome.
    Photography gear: Nikon D7000; Tokina 11-20mm f/2.8; Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5 - 5.6; Tamron A17 70-300mm f/4 - 5.6; Nikkor 50mm f/1.8; Yongnuo 35mm f/2; Neewer 85mm f/1.8; Nikon AW100 ;Canon EOS 300; Tamron 28-105mm; Canon 75-300mm.
    Photo Editing: Nikon Capture NX-D , GIMP ;

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arguelloflores/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast