I recently printed off two of my photos onto canvas, and I used Best Canvas Prints Online after winning a prize of $100 on the forum here.

I'd previously had a canvas printed locally in Richmond (Vic) on a cheaper canvas/ink combo (this was before I won the competition and voucher).

The service of the cheaper alternative was good, but their print quality and the inks weren't as good as the ones that David from Best Canvas Prints Online used. The cheaper canvas print rubbed off on my fingers and it also marked quite easily. The prints from Best Canvas Prints, on the other hand, are rock solid and stable - they doesn't smudge or rub or brush off. Result: one happy customer and a big thanks from me and referral to anyone wishing to print on canvas.

This photo won me the competition "Red" a couple of months back, and the $100 print voucher. I spent a little more and got a 61cm x 41cm print on canvas. David sent me a follow-up email with a proof to sign off, and even sent me a sample print of the image to ensure I'd be happy with the colour match. I love that service detail!
600_4165-1B.jpg

I printed this second image on canvas for my brother and his wife as a Christmas present. David turned this job around in around a week, and the delivery to NSW took 2 days via courier. Again, David sent me an email for sign off on the proof.
DSC_8491.jpg

So, if you're considering printing on canvas and maybe have had a less than satisfactory experience; I definitely recommend getting in touch with David! http://bestcanvasprintsonline.com.au/

For the record; I don't work for Best Canvas Prints Online, and I'm not related to David, nor am I his mate - I'm one genuinely happy customer! I'll definitely be using his services again!