User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  4

Thread: InFocus Australasia - Issue 21 now LIVE!

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser Wretched's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

InFocus Australasia - Issue 21 now LIVE!

Issue 21 of InFocus Australasia is out now FREE and includes interviews with fine art portrait photographer Vicki Bell and master landscape photographer Ben Goode. We've got tutorials on using vanishing points in your landscape photos and capturing fun refraction effects in your garden. We also bring you our guide capturing bath time portraits of your kids and creating arty black and white conversions. There's plenty of new camera and accessory information as well as this month's cover story where we take a long look at putting on your first exhibition!

If that wasn't enough, there's an image gallery of our favourite reader photos and we give you the chance to win yourself a Wacom tablet valued at $399. What are you waiting for? Download it now!

GET IT HERE FREE: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/info...627335324?mt=8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info - now downloading itunes with some reservations. Even though it is free, they are collecting *my* data, and who knows what else.

Obviously not an issue for most people, they are happy to accept stuff for free. Can't help feeling it's going to cost some time in the future, in ways we cannot anticipate, or is that just me...

Ausphotography Regular bcys1961's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySlattery View Post
    Thanks for the info - now downloading itunes with some reservations. Even though it is free, they are collecting *my* data, and who knows what else.

Obviously not an issue for most people, they are happy to accept stuff for free. Can't help feeling it's going to cost some time in the future, in ways we cannot anticipate, or is that just me...
    I've been downloading and reading this e-mag since it came out and have experienced no negatives . I think it one of the best produced online magazines out there , full of great information and photos. It contains advertising , which I guess is how it covers its costs and makes a profit , while also being free. If you haven't seem it before I'd work my way through all the issues starting at No1 .
    The name is Brad ......

OMD EM-1, OMD EM-5MkII, m.Zuiko 12-40mm Pro f2.8, m.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 Pro , m.Zuiko 60mm f2.8 Macro, m.Zuiko 17mm f1.8 , Lee Filters

Ausphotography Site Sponsor/Advertiser
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words, bcys1961!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likewise bcys1961 - I have been reading inFocus since the first issue. It's a great read, only trouble I have is I have to collar the wife's iPad for the later issues as the earlier iPad like mine aren't supported!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCat View Post
    I have to collar the wife's iPad for the later issues as the earlier iPad like mine aren't supported!
    Or Android
    Geoff
    Honesty is best policy.
    CC is always welcome
    Nikon D3000 ... Nikon D90... Nikon D700 Various lenses, Home studio equipment and all the associated stuff
    Flickr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a iPad for the weekend to setup for a week college and downloaded a couple of issues for the first time, what a great read!!

Now to try and justify purchasing an ipad to get future issues as I don't own one.

Ausphotography Regular bcys1961's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will there be an Infocus #23? Last issue #22 came out in February.