I have just sold all my Canon gear and moved to Sony. Lots of reason for this move including the benefits of a Sony full frame sensor - a 10 mm is a real 10 mm and I love my wide angle view, sensor size = image size, technology - great images and mirrorless is the future of digital photography. ! actually bought 4 camera, A6000 for the quick and easy grab shot, A7 MkII for the more serious thoughtful photographic opportunities and theatre photography, an A7 and and a second hand A7R for conversion to IR. One camers system and menu for al occassions and the ability to auto shift from full frame to APS C depending on the lens.

Only beef is the poor battery performance as the mirrorlss uses more power running the internal scree. That can be partially overcome with some 1500 mah batteries I have found and a battery grip. My other beef is the suitability of Sny lenses for IR - most have hotspots when shooting IR so I have a few Sigma and Canon/Sony adapters.

On the way I tried the Olympus EM1 and EM5 but the small body size was uncomfortable in my hands (especially the EM5). The Oly also had a greater crop factor with the micro 4/3 sensor.

Just my two cents worth.