Fuji published a press-release today on the new firmware version 3.00 for the X-T1. Couple of very interesting new features, some of which are available on the silver edition already, some are completely new. The firmware is scheduled for release a month from today (thus December 18). Read all about it here:
Highlights to me:
- electronic shutter up to 1/32000"
- shutter sound can be muted
- Classic Chrome Film Simulation
- Unlocked AE-L / AF-L Buttons
- Q. Menu customization
- Phase detection AF support for Instant AF
- Interlocking of Metering and Focus areas
- PC tethered shooting support (unfortunately no MAC support it seems)
And it seems there's work being done on flash-support. Maybe...
Ow yeah... there's an update for X-E1, X-E2 and Pro1 users too