Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EXIF in Photobucket

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Mary Anne, I can now see the light (data)
    I did mention to the lady at PB that I can't see exif data, when moving my cursor over a picture, I have loaded into a forum or PB.
    Regards
    John
    Nikon D750, Sigma 105mm OS Macro, Tokina 16-28 F2.8, Sigma 24-105 Art, Sigma 150-600C,
    Benro Tripod and Monopod with Arca plates

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hadn't posted any images for some time until yesterday. I was disappointed to see that my EXIF data seemed to have been stripped out by PhotoBucket. After reading the posts above, I went to PB and tried the Load More exercise. Nothing happens - the screen just sits there with a little whirley thing, and eventually a message appears at the top of the screen advising me - Oops, something seems to have happened, try again - I can't try again because the whirley think is still going. I gave up, but on returning here I now see that my EXIF data is once more visible when I right-click and use the View EXIF extension in my browser. PB must be doing something mysterious!
    Cliff
    CC always appreciated
    gear: 7D, 400D, 17-55mm IS, 100mm Macro L IS, 70-300mm DO IS, EF 12II and EF 25II Extension Tubes, 580 EX II Speedlite, Printers - Pro9500 Mk II, MX396
    Tokina 11-16 f2.8, Tamron 18-270, Vanguard AltaPro 263AT Tripod with GH-100 Pistol Grip Ball Head, Benro C-058 Tripod and J-1 Ballhead, Velbon Ultrastick 50LX Monopod
    LR5, PS CC

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Know what you mean Cliff I was having the same problems yesterday and I gave up to, today I uploaded three more images and posted them on the Macro Forum and once again no exif data there.
    I typed it on the top of each photo, just had a look at it now to find it is there, yes very strange and that will probably disappear in a few days.
    Also requested Help many times and have had one reply, I answered that with the info they wanted, and eleven days later I am still waiting for the reply

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Folks. Two thoughts come to mind:
    1. Now you see it; now you don't.
    And
    2. what this mountaineer sings
    CC, Image editing OK.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's right Ameerat. First there is no EXIF, then there is some , then there isn't!

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting for my reply, also eleven days.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally received a reply it only took 14 days

* Hi Mary-Anne,

Terribly sorry for the slow reply. I've been dealing with site issues and vacation, and the ticket hasn't been addressed since your last message, and I apologize for that.

The exif information won't be transferred along with the image when you link them out. That image is only available for viewing on the site.

I'm not sure how that info was transferred previously, as it shouldn't be something that can be linked out with the images, using the link codes.

Unfortunately, there won't be a way to link that information along with the photo. I will forward that feedback to our Product Managers.

Thank you *

Interesting seeing that info has been there and showing up for years on my photos here.

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well doesn't that set the story straight
    (Whatever it may mean.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12