User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  7

Thread: CameraMarket forum removed

8 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

CameraMarket forum removed

For information:

Cameramarket has changed hands and the new owner was not all that interested in continuing advertising on Ausphotography. There have been numerous reports on the cameramarket facebook page about scammers using the site and the new owner not replying to emails/contact from cameramarket users who have been scammed. See the 'posts to page' down the left hand side of their facebook page. I have therefore hidden the cameramarket forum at this time. If anyone needs to know something from that forum, send me a personal message providing details and I will assist.

We had also restored our own classifieds forum in recent times and that has been running well. So with all this in mind, I have, for the time being, removed the cameramarket forum.

Active Ausphotography site members with over 30 days membership, 50 posts and genuine forum activity are always very welcome to use the Ausphotography Classifieds for free. Just please read the rules at the top of the classifieds forum and adhere to them, please.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

My Photography

It's all about the Light!
    Tech Admin
    Modbury, Adelaide
    10 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    I've disabled the user interface for CameraMarket
    regards, Kym Gallery Honest & Direct Constructive Critique Appreciated! ©
    Digital & film, Bits of glass covering 10mm to 500mm, and other stuff