Thread: Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Below is the list of advertisers that appear on Ausphotography.
    Your Support of these advertisers helps towards the upkeep of the Ausphotography website
    and also allows prizes to be offered for competitions.

If you are a commercial visitor to Ausphotography and are looking to advertise on the site, which can be very beneficial if your target market is photographers and computer users,
    please contact me via email : rick @ ausphotography.net.au (remove the spaces).

*******************************************************************************************

The advertisers below are 'affiliate' advertisers. When you click a link to the sites from Ausphotography, and then make a purchase, Ausphotography receives a small commission on your purchase. We only receive a commission when you click the ads on Ausphotography to go to the advertiser's site. Commission payments are the only income source Ausphotography has. This pays for the site upkeep. All monies received are directed back into the site operating costs.

Please feel free to add your comments about the experience of dealing with any of our site advertisers below.
    Last edited by ricktas; 08-06-2020 at 8:10am.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered from B&H a pentax flash and i recieved it within 3 days of ordering....

Very happy with it.

Thanks fella's

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roof View Post
    Ordered from B&H a pentax flash and i recieved it within 3 days of ordering....

Very happy with it.

Thanks fella's
    On the 'plains of hesitation' bleach the bones of thousands, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and died!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwg717 View Post
    On the 'plains of hesitation' bleach the bones of thousands, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and died!

Umm yeah thats a little deep - and as such that does it mean in relation to the topic?
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams

A royal pain in the bum! arthurking83's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miaow View Post
    .... - and as such that does it mean in relation to the topic?
    Ummm...

don't wait until the good times pass??... if you find yourself anywhere near a place called Hesitation(I've looked at all my maps and I reckon it's on foreign shores ) make sure there are no plains(or planes??..maybe?).

are the 'bones of thousands' a reference to dogs? or simply a direct analogy to the skeletal remains if you find yourself waiting for the good times(that may have just passed), waiting for a plane to land on the plains just near Hesitation?

damned! now I'm afraid to rest my weary bone for fear it'll try to commit suicide or something!
    (I only have one non bleaching, weary bone.. all the others are fit and safe).
    Nikon D800E, D300, D70s
    {Nikon}; -> 50/1.2 : 500/8 : 105/2.8VR Micro : 180/2.8 ais : 105mm f/1.8 ais : 24mm/2 ais
    {Sigma}; ->10-20/4-5.6 : 50/1.4 : 12-24/4.5-5.6II : 150-600mm|S
    {Tamron}; -> 17-50/2.8 : 28-75/2.8 : 70-200/2.8 : 300/2.8 SP MF : 24-70/2.8VC

{Yongnuo}; -> YN35/2N : YN50/1.8N

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a very good experience recently with www.qualitycamera.com.au both in the advice offered, the product delivered and value for money. Cheers
    Sean

Gear: Canon AE-1, EOS 40D & 350D; Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM; EF 85mm f/1.8 USM; EF 100mm f/2.8 USM macro; EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM; 430EX Speedlite; Manfrotto 190XDB with 804RC2 head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A speedie 3day delivery from adorama.com - thank you.
    Olympus E-30 upgrade pointing @ you

50mm
    11-22mm
    FL-36 [flash]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about to make a pretty large order from Adorama....For AP to earn a commission to go towards prizes and site costs...do I just click on the banner, go to my account and then purchase the items?
    -My Gear:
    Nikon D600 -/- Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 -/- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR -/- Nikon SB800 -/- and a bunch of accessories

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thats it Dom, when you click on the banner (or the link above in this thread), it registers that you clicked through from AP for your purchase, retains that until you leave the adorama site for that session

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I'm looking to get some of my photos printed into a calendar. Does anyone know if any of AP's advertisers do this sort of thing? I'd love to support AP if possible.

Thankyou
    Cheers,
    Terri

Nikon D90 | Olympus XZ-1 | Nikkor 35mm f1.8 | Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 | Nikon 105mm f2.8 Micro | Nikon 50mm f1.4 | Nikon 18-105mm VR | Photoshop Element 7.0 | Manfrotto 190X

It's all about the Light!
    Tech Admin
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order 2adapter rings, 3xND Grads and an ND8 from B&H Shipped same day (Thu) arrived at work on Tue on time via UPS.

Spammer - Permanent Ban Ryan McLearn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I order led light from backdrop source. they suggest to me which is one is suitable to us...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered Manfrotto 393 from B&H, will see how long it takes
    Darren
    Gear : Nikon Goodness
    Please support Precious Hearts
    Constructive Critique of my images always appreciated

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week I ordered a Lens & Flash plus other goodies from B & H/ via UPS, received 4 days after posting 2.5 days of this within Aust. They were well packed and I am totally happy.

I will certainly use them again.
    Regards
    Kevin

Nikon D500 D7200. nikkor 200-500 f5.6, Tamron 100-400, Nikkor 70-200 f4 plus other glass.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kevpride/

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just a note, if you click on the banners above and then make your order, AP gets commission, which all helps to give me the funds to keep the site online (hosting costs etc) and any additional monies are given back in prizes from time to time. But you have to click through to the sites from the banners on AP and then make your purchase. It doesn't cost you any more for your order, the advertisers just send a little commission my way, so if members would be kind enough to use the banner links, it would be appreciated.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    Just a note, if you click on the banners above and then make your order, AP gets commission, which all helps to give me the funds to keep the site online (hosting costs etc) and any additional monies are given back in prizes from time to time. But you have to click through to the sites from the banners on AP and then make your purchase. It doesn't cost you any more for your order, the advertisers just send a little commission my way, so if members would be kind enough to use the banner links, it would be appreciated.
    Hi Rick, I did that but I have no idea whether it came to you or not. Would be nice if the order had some reference to AP as an Agent or referee.

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevPride View Post
    Hi Rick, I did that but I have no idea whether it came to you or not. Would be nice if the order had some reference to AP as an Agent or referee.
    Nah it doesnt as far as I know, my affiliate account with them just ticks over an extra dollar or two, it all helps, thanks!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was sure, and it seems I am not the only one
    That Servaas Products, who now seem to be Protog were a site sponsor, is this not the case ??

Was looking at some products they have but can get elsewhere for moderatley less so was going to push the business their way to help out here ??
    Smoke Alarms Save Lives, Install One Today
    I shoot Canon
    Cheers, Mark

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkChap View Post
    I was sure, and it seems I am not the only one
    That Servaas Products, who now seem to be Protog were a site sponsor, is this not the case ??

Was looking at some products they have but can get elsewhere for moderatley less so was going to push the business their way to help out here ??
    Jeff is currently rebadging his business and changing the name of it is part of that process. He will be re-launching soon. In the meantime check out the new site : http://www.protog.com.au/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Rick,

I found his site, I was just enquiring as to whether he is still a site sponsor, as that could sway my purchase choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    Jeff is currently rebadging his business and changing the name of it is part of that process. He will be re-launching soon. In the meantime check out the new site : http://www.protog.com.au/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast