Thread: Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Below is the list of advertisers that appear on Ausphotography.
    Your Support of these advertisers helps towards the upkeep of the Ausphotography website
    and also allows prizes to be offered for competitions.

If you are a commercial visitor to Ausphotography and are looking to advertise on the site, which can be very beneficial if your target market is photographers and computer users,
    please contact me via email : rick @ ausphotography.net.au (remove the spaces).

*******************************************************************************************

The advertisers below are 'affiliate' advertisers. When you click a link to the sites from Ausphotography, and then make a purchase, Ausphotography receives a small commission on your purchase. We only receive a commission when you click the ads on Ausphotography to go to the advertiser's site. Commission payments are the only income source Ausphotography has. This pays for the site upkeep. All monies received are directed back into the site operating costs.

Please feel free to add your comments about the experience of dealing with any of our site advertisers below.
    Last edited by ricktas; 08-06-2020 at 8:10am.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography