OK so thought i would vent a little.... So having a quick flick through my facebook tonight and came across a post from a friend alerting people to a couple of photographic competitions being held in my general area, and also one that is nationwide. Now if you want to enter these things that's all well and good, but i thought for fun i would click on the links and check out there terms and conditions. I'm betting most on here know why i did that, and for sure there it was, way down the list of conditions that old chestnut that "we own the pictures if you submit them. We can do with them what we want without question, and furthermore, we wont give you a cent for any usage." So i made a quick reply that these types of things really give me the shits... explaining why... No drama, original person replies back and some polite banter goes back and forth and that was that. Shortly after i find that said person has deleted my posts....why would you do that ???? All i did was point out the conditions and make people aware of them. If you don't like what i have to say that's fine, but seriously ???? I don't know why this has bothered me so, but it has... honestly i thought i was doing a good thing, apparently some people only want to hear others opinions if they agree with them.
Rant over.....

Simon.