User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: Adobe CC 2014 -- new Photoshop, Bridge and Lightroom -- plus more (LR on iPhone)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's all about the Light!
    Tech Admin
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adobe CC 2014 -- new Photoshop, Bridge and Lightroom -- plus more (LR on iPhone)

A review
    http://www.cnet.com/au/pictures/adob...ures-pictures/

Adobe Blog
    https://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdot...p-cc-2014.html

[top]Crank it up to 15: Introducing Adobe Photoshop CC 2014

29 COMMENTS
    Posted by Pam Clark on Jun 18, 2014
    Today, we are launching a new Creative Cloud Photography plan for $9.99 a month. In response to overwhelmingly positive feedback from you about our $9.99 per month promotional bundle of Photoshop and Lightroom, today we make the plan a Creative Cloud offering open to any customer. You asked for it. We listened.
    In addition, we are delighted to announce a full refresh of our digital imaging line of products, plus a few exciting new treats. With today’s announcements we move forward on our promise to unite mobile, social and desktop — connecting the planet’s best photography tools to the iPhone and iPad, enabling you to do serious work anywhere – on the PC, Mac and mobile devices – and share it seamlessly among them. The best news of the day…this is just the beginning.
    Let’s start with the new treats
    Adobe Lightroom on the iPhone. One year ago, Lightroom Group Product Manager Tom Hogarty began a very open conversation with you about how Lightroom should address your mobile needs and today we’re introducing the first version of your favorite photography tool on iPhone, built based on your feedback. Now with Lightroom 5.5 and Lightroom mobile on iPhone and iPad (iPad version shipped in April 2014), you can take Lightroom anywhere and seamlessly edit, enhance and share all of your images across your desktop, devices and the web. Lightroom on your iPhone is available as a free download starting today at the App Store. We look forward to continuing the conversation as we add new capabilities to support your mobile, social and editing needs so keep the feedback coming.
    regards, Kym Gallery Honest & Direct Constructive Critique Appreciated! ©
    Digital & film, Bits of glass covering 10mm to 500mm, and other stuff

Tech Admin
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adobe Photoshop Mix for the iPad. Today we are also releasing Photoshop Mix, which connects Photoshop CC to your iPad, giving you greater creative freedom to edit your images while away from your desktop and easily share them back to Photoshop when you want to take your work further. With Photoshop Mix you can open images from Creative Cloud, Lightroom, Facebook, or even grab single layers from PSDs stored in Creative Cloud. You can combine images using world-class selections and masking technologies, non-destructively add creative looks, and access Photoshop CC features using Creative Cloud – including Upright, Camera Shake Reduction and Content-Aware Fill, all from your iPad – and then share it all back to Photoshop CC as a high resolution, layered file. This is a very new way to work with Photoshop and we look forward to your feedback on how to refine this experience to enable you to push the limits of your creativity across all your devices. Available now, for free on the App Store.

Still in the Circle of Confusion Cage's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I signed up six months ago, a little hesitantly I'll admit, but I've never had any real regrets.

I guess the hesitance was partly due to the fact that I'd never own it, and partly due to Adobe's well publicised security issues. Plus I'm still pissed off with their price gouging policy in Australia.
    Cheers
    Kev

Nikon D810: D600 (Astro Modded): D7200 and 'stuff', lots of 'stuff'

Tech Admin
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally this is great, I was an early adopter and really for the price you get the industry leading editing package and all the mobile goodies as well. What more could you want. No more shelling out hundreds of $ just to keep up.