So after a long time away from photography as a result of losing all my previous gear I think I have made a decision on the first camera that will see me make a return to photography.

I have been reading and watching a bunch of reviews on Fuji's new offering the X-T1 and there doesn't seem to be much not to like about this camera. While I still love Canon gear and have a desire to replace my 5D, I am drawn to the X-T1 by its gorgeous styling, visual control and price point for the included features and quality. Seems like an immersive way to return to taking photos to experience a new found love for the art form that will drive photography fundamentals. I am looking forward to using this camera on the street and as a great travel companion that will fill most purposes when dragging out heavier DSLR gear is impractical or obstructive.

Thinking about lenses I have thought about the following...

First lens I have my eye on is the XF27mm F2.8 (41mm). Compact and unintrusive for street photography.
Second lens being a XF56mm F1.2 R (85mm) for portraits.
Possibility a XF23mm F1.4 R for low light wide angle requirements.
And finally the XF16-55mm F2.8 R OIS WR (27-84mm) supposedly coming some time this year looks like a great general purpose zoom.

I don't really feel like I need a telephoto lens for this camera.

Would love to hear from anyone else that already owns a X-T1 (or doesn't but also likes the camera and are thinking about making a purchase) and any of these lenses. I know you will already undoubtedly love the camera so am more interested in your personal experience with it along with any tips and or advice that you may be able to offer on things that could be done differently from your own purchase.

Thanks,
-Steve