User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  80
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Congratulations Yummymummy (Kirsty)

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! It's a superb image, I didn't realise it had been seen that many times. One to be proud of Kirsty!
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by agb View Post
    I absolutely agree with you Kirsty.
    He is probably less important, he would be easily replaced. He probably could not look after 6(7) kids.
    By the way I noticed the other day that Dr. Bruce Flegg is very interested in cyber bullying,it just might pay to contact his office and talk to them there about your case.
    Thanks for that, I might just do that! I've already got the courier mail emailing me wanting a story :-/ I'm sorta reluctant to do it though, cause we all know courier mail are sensationalists with their journalism.. anything for a story :-/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Analog6 View Post
    Wow! It's a superb image, I didn't realise it had been seen that many times. One to be proud of Kirsty!
    Thanks Odille xo
    Happy to take all constructive Critique, please don't rework or edit my photos. Thanks!

Canon 6D, 2 Canon 50D's gripped, Canon 1000D, Canon 70-200 F2.8 ( non IS),Canon 70-200 2.8, Canon 24-70 2.8, Sigma 85 1.4, Canon 50mm F1.8.. yongnuo speedlights and triggers, and manfrotto tripods.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yummymummy View Post
    ... I've already got the courier mail emailing me wanting a story :-/ I'm sorta reluctant to do it though, cause we all know courier mail are sensationalists with their journalism.. anything for a story :-/
    That's a tough one.
    Obviously you know what can happen with putting yourself out there. Though you may also inspire others to take a stand (or not).
    'spose it depends on the angle Rupert's paper is taking, surely they're not out to have a go at you.
    Just can't help thinking it may highlight a problem and help others.

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark L View Post
    That's a tough one.
    Obviously you know what can happen with putting yourself out there. Though you may also inspire others to take a stand (or not).
    'spose it depends on the angle Rupert's paper is taking, surely they're not out to have a go at you.
    Just can't help thinking it may highlight a problem and help others.
    yeah, that's where my head's at right now Mark. I'm not worried about them having a go at me, I'm more worried about it hurting the police case we're trying very hard to build against this person. :-/

Fishy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, that's where my head's at right now Mark. I'm not worried about them having a go at me, I'm more worried about it hurting the police case we're trying very hard to build against this person. :-/[/QUOTE]

Contact the lead detective for his advice about going to the paper. Best to be sure you don't jeopardise anything........cheers Brian
    Cheers Brian.

Canon 7D Kit lenses EFS 18-55 IS EFS 55-250 IS EF28-90 Canon EF 2xll Extender Sigma DG150-500 OS Speedlight 420EX. 580EX

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234