User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Distraction or motivation?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Distraction or motivation?

Distraction... because it's hard to get anything done when she's smiling at me.

Motivation... because if I don't pick up the camera, those smiles will be gone all too soon. (and I never would have caught this one with the old point-and-shoot I had... the delay between pressing the button and the picture actually being taken was far. too. long.)
    {D7000 + kit 18-105 + nikkor 60mm f/2.8} {E-PM5 + kit 14-42 + kit 40-150}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a gorgeous smile. It was having kids that made us invest in a camera to capture all the beautiful (and less beautiful) moments. I've never regretted it. 21 years later and we have piles of photos and two gorgeous grown up girls.

I had the same problem with my last point and shoot; tried to take a picture of a child in her Dad's arms sharing her lollypop with him, and each time she'd hold it up to him, I'd press the button, and by the time the stupid camera had decided to take the photo, the Dad finished pretending to have a bite and the child had taken the lollipop back down. Tried about 5 times, she got bored with doing it before I ever managed to get a shot. I was SOOO glad to be rid of that camera (Fuji Finepix S5000). It also had a boot up time that was stupidly long. Halley's comet could have passed by in the time it took from turning it on, until you were able to shoot.
    Canon EOS 60D ..... EFS 18-200mm f/3.5 - 5.6 IS - 430 EXII Speedlite - "eBay special" Remote Control Unit - Manfrotto 190XPROB w 804RC2 head.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a beautiful smile. Keep clicking as they do grow up so fast.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a cutie and a wonderful age keep at it your Daughter will love them later on, and dont forget to include yourself when you can.

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Distraction and motivation?